Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker"

Product of Determination Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker"

Orchid, Diddy has a new show you'll tune into every week called StarMaker :lmao002:

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...3&idCategory=1

MTV teams up with entertainment powerhouse Sean Combs and revolutionary, Emmy Award winning producer Mark Burnett for the brand new reality series "StarMaker." The new series will set out to find the next history making superstars. MTV and Sean Combs have been developing "StarMaker" since fall of '07 and made the decision to bring Mark Burnett on board this spring. "StarMaker" is greenlit for January 2009.

"StarMaker" will showcase aspiring solo artists who will compete with the added pressure of living together. In the new series, Sean Combs will continue to do what he does best on the hit series "Making The Band," spot the best talent while pushing them to their limits. But in this new format both men and women will be competing as individuals for the top spot. Sean Combs' hand picked team of star makers will put them through the rigors of "StarMaker" boot camp which extends well beyond just a contestant's ability to sing. In addition to having to perform in front of an audience each week the contestants will be tested on how well they handle photo shoots, deal with paparazzi, physically perform on stage and more.

"It's a privilege to partner with Mark Burnett on my latest television venture. He is one of the industry's best. I am confident that we will do great things together with "StarMaker" and beyond," remarks Sean Combs.

"I'm looking forward to collaborating with MTV and Sean Combs on this new project" said Mark Burnett. "StarMaker will open the door to the tremendous amount of talent out there just waiting to be discovered. We've created a platform that will allow new and emerging artists a chance to showcase their talents to some of the industry's best."
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Diddy Searches For Next Superstar w/ StarMaker

Diddy knows how to pimp the game I tell ya!

OhEmGee Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker" Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Diddy Searches For Next Superstar w/ StarMaker

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Diddy knows how to pimp the game I tell ya!

yea he does, he always got a show comin out wit MTV....he pimpin 'em out

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker" kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker"

so wait does this mean the cats from the Makin the Band aren't the next stars? damn shame Dylan was top 5...lol
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Product of Determination Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Diddy Pimps The Game AGAIN..set to premiere new reality series "StarMaker"

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    so wait does this mean the cats from the Makin the Band aren't the next stars? damn shame Dylan was top 5...lol
    :lmao002: u shot out
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"