Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Spinoff- what would it take for a Ja Rule comeback?

Catch Up Newbies Spinoff- what would it take for a Ja Rule comeback? kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Spinoff- what would it take for a Ja Rule comeback?

i say Ja needs a 'I Get Money' or 'Can't Tell Me Nothing' style joint....one of those joints where people can't deny how hot it is...also he needs to have his PR people make it a rule for all interviews that they can't ask about 50 or G Unit....your thoughts...
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Shut Up and Drink! Spinoff- what would it take for a Ja Rule comeback? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Spinoff- what would it take for a Ja Rule comeback?

I don't think Ja Can make a come back. I would like to see him do it but I do think his team believes enough in him. That Body record was ight in my opinion. Then he came wit the record wit Weezy. That **** was suppose to pop but bitchass DJ's wouldn't play the **** because of Fif. So I don't think he can do it. It would take an army to put him back on. Fif has blacked balled Ja and Murda Inc. to a point of no return.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Spinoff- what would it take for a Ja Rule comeback? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Ja had his comeback and it didn't go well so thats it, its a wrap for Ja. YEAAAA:happy002:
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Spinoff- what would it take for a Ja Rule comeback? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Ja needs a record no body can deny...look another NEW YORKkk...the 'Body' record was good but 50 made it a embarrassment if Ja ever tries to sing. He needs to take it back to Venni Vetti Vecci
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Spinoff- what would it take for a Ja Rule comeback? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Ja needs a record no body can deny...look another NEW YORKkk...the 'Body' record was good but 50 made it a embarrassment if Ja ever tries to sing. He needs to take it back to Venni Vetti Vecci
    Yeah he needs another New York type single and a good follow up and he back on top of the ranks faster than you know it
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..