Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Beanie Sigel Denies Having Religious Breakdown

The Underground... Beanie Sigel Denies Having Religious Breakdown Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    P-Town, OR
    0 times

Default Beanie Sigel Denies Having Religious Breakdown

Author: ------

Yesterday, rapper Beanie Sigel laid to rest rumors that he recently suffered a “religious breakdown.”

The State Property front man was scheduled to speak to the Ricky Smiley Morning Show about his participation in the Urban Youth Racing School Celebrity race that took place in early September in his hometown of Philadelphia [click to read]. However, the interview was rescheduled due to traveling issues with Sigel and his family.

Because of an error in communication, a show co-host initiated the interview by asking the Def Jam artist about his alleged religious breakdown.

Beans cleared the misinformation, stating, “Whatever that is…I did not have a ‘religious breakdown.’ I was traveling back from a religious event that my family and I attended yesterday.”

Beanie Sigel is currently working on new music for his forthcoming LP.

Reported by Salima Koroma.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Product of Determination Beanie Sigel Denies Having Religious Breakdown Opportunist's Avatar
    New Jersey
    5400 times

Default Re: Beanie Sigel Denies Having Religious Breakdown

DX surely knows how to make a news article out of nothing.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"