Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon

The Underground... Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon

It appears Lil' Wayne isn't satifised with Tha Carter 3. Even though the rapper has sold 2.5 million copies to date, it appears Wayne has the hunger for more as he wrote on his newly aqcuired blog on Espn.com, that he's currently working on "Tha Carter IV"

Not only has the workaholic began working on his new album, but he has confirmed that "Dedication 3" will be out, and that the public "can expect [it] real soon,", he says.

If that's not enough for die-hard Wayne fans, he goes on to say that after the release of "Dedication 3", he'll re-release it with "with 20 extra songs for free on my Web site."

Lil Wayne's album "Tha Carter III" is in stores.

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=3034
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Member Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon

i hope weezy brings da heat like always on his mixtapes, is drama doing this one?

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

The Underground... Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by fsjets View Post
    i hope weezy brings da heat like always on his mixtapes, is drama doing this one?
    I think so: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...e-dedication-3

The link above was from an article in the beginning of the year.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

I sure hope it's on par with dedication 2...the mixtape that is

Last **** i actually liked from wayne...tha carter III is soft imo...

and dedication 2is one of my fav mixtapes...and tha carter II is fire.

OhEmGee Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

I hope he bring that heat too...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

...... Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

He dissapointed me with Carter III and all this voice bullshit. I hope he get back with it on this new ****....Dedication mixtape and Carter II are fire!!!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

wayne taking over 4 real he coming hard

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Damn Wayne wastes no time.....just hope he comes with it
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    *no homo* or *pause*
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Confirmed: Lil Wayne Working On Tha Carter IV & Says Dedication 3 Coming Soon HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post

:omg022:
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..