Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rick Ross Reveals The Truth

...... Rick Ross Reveals The Truth Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Post Rick Ross Reveals The Truth

Rick Ross admits being a C.O. to Don Diva!?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The former C.O. turned gangsta rapper is back at it again. First he says he's never heard of the real Freeway Ricky Ross, who he emulates down to the beard and bald head. Then allegations surface that he was a C.O. and he denies them. Then pictures show up and he says they're fakes. Then paychecks and his file from his days as a Florida corrections officer are dug up by the smokinggun.com website and he's still lying and denying it!

Now Rick Ross is attacking Hip-Hop Weekly magazine. Ross claims, on his website, Hip Hop Weekly magazine got false information from a man named Sam Ferguson who claimed he was doing an interview for Don Diva Magazine. Furthermore, he says the article contained questions that were never asked while Rick Ross was present.

Rick Ross' statement on his website: "Hip-Hop Weekly once again gets it wrong; this time after relying on information provided by interviewer Sam Ferguson. After claiming he was conducting an interview for Don Diva Magazine, The Boss granted Ferguson an interview in which The Boss took him to his hood in Carol City where The Boss reflected on his early days of hustling and his current success. The story was later ran and titled by Hip-Hop Weekly as “The Man Behind the Admission” and contained questions with answers that where never asked while Rick Ross was present." Go to his official site here. Interestingly, the statement doesn't deny that Rick Ross had an interview with a man named Sam. The fact is that the man's name is P-Man Sam aka Sam Silvasteen, not Sam Ferguson. and he and Rick Ross have known each other for years. In fact Ross called him to clear things up, and the article in question is in the current issue of Don Diva Magazine. In the article in Don Diva magazine, entitled "Would the Real Rick Ross Stand Up," he admits that it was him in those pictures in the Florida correction officer's uniform.

The first paragraph of the Don Diva article: "Ross and Sam laid back in the Chevy outside Ross' Mom's house in the heart of Carol City; the city he's carried on his back since the inception of his career. In the Kush-clouded car, Ross wasted little time in getting to the matter at hand, 'Who is that in the picture Ross,' we asked. 'It was me,' he boldly declared. 'Why did you deny it before,' we inquired? 'I done been up and down and that's what make me who I am. I never ratted on a ******! I never prosecuted a ******! I never locked up a ****** that is first and foremost. I always felt that me being the nigga I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation."

Hip Hop Weekly's Article, "The Man Behind the Admission" The article Rick Ross is referring to in Hip Hop Weekly, is not even actually about Ross but about P-Man Sam who interviewed him. The article mostly centers around Sam's history and his roots in hip hop and his relationship with Ross. There's only two direct references to Rick Ross' C.O. allegations. The first being when HHW says, "Ross decided to come clean about his past. He reached out to someone he knew would allow him a chance to tell his story in his own words; he reached out to P-Man Sam," which is exactly what he said in the Don Diva interview. The second was a direct quote from Sam himself, in trying to defend Ross he said, "One of the things about the situation is that it is so not relevant to his life that it didn't make sense. I knew from his [Rick's] perspective how he felt about it, and I wanted people to kinda' understand, the correction officer thing was just a young boy doing his thing... You're looking at 18 months, to define the character of a man in his 30's, and that's not fair. People that know him can attest to the fact that he's been through a lot. He's a straight guy, a grinder. I won't say he was out here making millions, but he wasn't out here locking people up either."

http://hiphopstan.com/index.php?modu...9&idCategory=2

Now he denies it...that nigga a fraud...

Product of Determination Rick Ross Reveals The Truth Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Rick Ross Reveals The Truth

All a Man have in this world is his balls and his word and don't break them for no one, you understand Rick Ross deliberately lied to all his fans.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Rick Ross Reveals The Truth onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

damn ross shame shame

Shut Up and Drink! Rick Ross Reveals The Truth Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Damn Ross you in a pool of ****!

Catch Up Newbies Rick Ross Reveals The Truth kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

I don't know why he denied from the start? All he had to do was say yeah he was a CO and he met his connect on the job. Then nobody could not say nothing about it. Ross messed up
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Member Rick Ross Reveals The Truth fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

"aw a nigga gon learn"

tttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

OhEmGee Rick Ross Reveals The Truth Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Yea i too feel that he should have admitted it in the first place, he brung unnecessary drama his way

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!