Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Scarface, Nas & Ice Cube To Form Supergroup???

The Underground... Scarface, Nas & Ice Cube To Form Supergroup??? Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Scarface, Nas & Ice Cube To Form Supergroup???

by carl-lamarre

With Scarface declaring that his next album titled "Emeritus" will be his last, he stated that the only way he wouldn't kiss the game goodbye is if he's able to live out his dream; conducting a supergroup album featuring no other than Nas and Ice Cube.

When Ice Cube heard the news he responded by saying, “Of course, I wouldn’t even think twice about doing that…hell yeah!” Cube declared. “I think the album would be crazy, lyrics would be sick, and Hip-Hop would love it. It’s just making that business happen, that’s the part that gets funky. I ain’t never turned down these kind of projects, they just don’t happen for whatever reasons. But I’m up for some s**t like this because I know we can make a dope record.”

Recently Cube just released the video for his thrid single titled "Why Me" featuring Music Soulchild off "Raw Footage."

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=3048
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Shut Up and Drink! Scarface, Nas & Ice Cube To Form Supergroup??? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Scarface, Nas & Ice Cube To Form Supergroup???

Wow... I hope they can make this happen. But like Cube said politics of the business. In my opinion this **** ain't happening.

The Underground... Scarface, Nas & Ice Cube To Form Supergroup??? Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Scarface, Nas & Ice Cube To Form Supergroup???

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Wow... I hope they can make this happen. But like Cube said politics of the business. In my opinion this **** ain't happening.
    I agree. If anything, NaS would probably half step on the deal...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein