Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest

The Underground... Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest

No, it isn't Wayne. Nor Jay. Sorry, not even Nas. Vibe has announced that the winner of the best rapper alive, voted by the fans is no other than Eminem.

"It's obviously an honor to have won the fans' support by being voted the Best Rapper Alive," Em said in a statement released Tuesday (October 7). "I don't think that there is any one rapper that is simply the best, though. Everyone who was in consideration and many others are the best at certain things, and at what they do. But since Vibe's offering the distinction, hell yeah, I'll accept!"

In the NCAA formatted style bracket, the fans came down to two of their favorite MCs: Jay-Z, and Eminem. By a landslide, Eminem defeated Young Hova with a whopping 69% of votes going to him.

Vibe's music editor Sean Fennessey had this to say about Eminem's latest victory. "Eminem isn't just one of the most successful MCs of all time, he's also one of the most beloved. The proof is in the voting."

Em hasn't released an album in four years, and is said to be currently working on his next album. Congrats To Mr. Mathers, as he will receive the red carpet treatment in Vibe's November issue that graces Presidential candidate Barack Obama on the cover.

by carl-lamarre

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=3057

What y'all think? Have the people spoken?
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest

I seen that, but I don't think Eminem is the best
    I definitely knew the tie was going to be between Jay-Z and Eminem, but I thought Jay was going to take the title....but then again this is VIBE magazine :happy002:
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest

please jay z hands down
    Last edited by Fresh2defsheis; 10-08-2008 at 07:53 PM.

Member Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

i dont really care to tell yall the truth this shyt is nothing but peoples opinion, when they make lists like this some take this shyt to seriously 4real.

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

...... Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe's Best Rapper Alive Contest Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by fsjets View Post
    i dont really care to tell yall the truth this shyt is nothing but peoples opinion, when they make lists like this some take this shyt to seriously 4real.
    yup