Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: T.I. Debuts Number #1 By Selling Close To 570,000 Copies

The Underground... T.I. Debuts Number #1 By Selling Close To 570,000 Copies Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default T.I. Debuts Number #1 By Selling Close To 570,000 Copies

The King is rightfully back on his throne according to Soundscan. T.I.'s Paper Trail wheeled in close to 570,000 copies it's first week, landing him the number one spot.

Game, and Jeezy remain in the top 20, as each are nearing their way towards gold. Wayne also remains strong with the Tha Carter III by 34,000 this week.

What came as a surprise to many, was the presence of LA Rapper Murs. His album "Murs For President" cracked the top 50, entering at #43, selling close to 13,000 records.

Things appear glommy for Mr. "G.O.A.T." LL Cool J as he appears to be slipping on the charts. After a releasing his album just a month ago, LL's Exit 13 has only been able to pull in 75,000 records.

Will T.I. continue his reign on top for another week?

by carl-lamarre

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=3059

Is this why Jim is mad?
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* T.I. Debuts Number #1 By Selling Close To 570,000 Copies onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: T.I. Debuts Number #1 By Selling Close To 570,000 Copies

get em tiger nice job

Product of Determination T.I. Debuts Number #1 By Selling Close To 570,000 Copies Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

rightfully so. i supported the king
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination T.I. Debuts Number #1 By Selling Close To 570,000 Copies Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

More Details

"Paper Trail" debuts at the top this week, according to Billboard.

'The King' earns his biggest sales week ever with the Grand Hustle/Atlantic set, which moved 568,000 copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan, which is also the third-biggest first week sales opening of the year.

T.I. crowned the chart with 2006's "King" and 2007's "T.I. Vs. T.I.P." This marks Atlantic's biggest sales week since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking data in 1991.

T.I. also has a big week over on the Hot 100, where he breaks the record for largest climb to No. 1 -- a feat he already accomplished only six weeks ago. "Live Your Life" featuring Rihanna, the second single from "Paper Trail," leaps 80-1, replacing the album's first single "Whatever You Like" at No. 1; the latter leapt to the top 71-1 the week of Sept. 6 and remained there for five weeks total. That makes this T.I. the first artist to replace himself at No. 1 since Usher traded in "Burn" for "Confessions Part II" in July 2004.

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...7&idCategory=1
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! T.I. Debuts Number #1 By Selling Close To 570,000 Copies Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

good look for "The King"

Nigga's can't **** wit TIP

:applaud89: