Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DJ KAY SLAY ULTIMATE BEEF RECORD HERE!!!!!

Shut Up and Drink! DJ KAY SLAY ULTIMATE BEEF RECORD HERE!!!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default DJ KAY SLAY ULTIMATE BEEF RECORD HERE!!!!!

Uncle Murda ft. Jay-Z - Fat Joe and DJ Khaled Diss
    This joint was produced by Pharrell

CLICK HERE
    Last edited by Top shelf; 10-10-2008 at 09:49 AM.

Shut Up and Drink! DJ KAY SLAY ULTIMATE BEEF RECORD HERE!!!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: DJ KAY SLAY ULTIMATE BEEF RECORD HERE!!!!!

This is from MissInfo:

ACCORDING TO JAY-Z:

THAT’S A FREESTYLE OFF A MIXTAPE FROM AROUND 5 YEARS AGO. MIGHT HAVE BEEN AROUND THE TIME OF S.CARTER [The sneaker and mixtape]. AND DJ KHALED WAS NOT ADDRESSED IN THE VERSE AT ALL.

And thankfully, Just Blaze has also stepped in with his voice of reason….“So for some reason people think this “new” Jay/Uncle Murda thing is a Fat Joe Khaled dis. It’s not. It’s also like 8000 years old and somehow dude got his hands on it and put a verse on it. Now that I recall, it’s Blueprint 2 era..I was going to use this verse for the S.Carter Remix CD but we couldn’t get the Pro Tools in time. Don’t fall for the okeydoke.”

So who is trying to use Jay-Z’s status, reignite an old beef with Fat Joe, and create a non-existant beef with DJ Khaled?

Either someone who is super thirsty to heat up their career. Or someone who is super thirsty to get at Fat Joe.

Either way, that s—t is fraudulent and wack.

And if you’re still not convinced, then let’s ask ourselves some simple questions….

Question: Why would Jay-Z drop a diss verse towards Fat Joe now?

Many of us know about the tension between Hov and Joe in the past. There was an incident in the 90’s outside of Club Carbon. There was a stand-off over a championship game at the Rucker in 2003. But there hasn’t been any negative confrontations between Hov and Joe in the past couple years. Meanwhile, Hov has ignored far more direct shots fired from folks like Jim Jones, Joe Budden, even from LL Cool J and Lil Wayne. And the timing of that Rucker Park standoff matches up with Hov’s statement that the verse is about 5 years old.

Question: Why would Hov diss DJ Khaled?

There no history of beef between Jay-Z and DJ Khaled. In fact, Hov and Khaled were actually together just days ago in Miami. Khaled was even a guest at Hov’s pro-Obama event.

Question: Who is Jay referring to when he says “your off-beat DJ”?

Probably no one. That whole part of the verse is from “I Ain’t No Joke,” where Rakim spits, “Your offbeat DJ, if anything he play sound familiar, Ill wait til E say ‘Play em,’ so I’mma have to diss and Bro, you could get a smack for this. I aint no joke.”

Question: Why would Pharrell jump in on a beef track against Fat Joe and Khaled?

Or better yet, when has Pharrell jumped in on any beef track against anyone? Doesn’t make sense.

Other clues that its old? He talks about Terror Squad and calls them Toy Squad. There is no Terror Squad any more. He calls himself Jay Guevera. That is an old nickname.

However, the verse from Uncle Murder seems current. Especially since it references Stack Bundles’ death.

Product of Determination DJ KAY SLAY ULTIMATE BEEF RECORD HERE!!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

interesting....

i knew Jay wouldn't give Kay Slay ass any new exclusive. Kay Slay and Fat Joe is beefing now over the whole Remy Ma and Papoose stuff...Slay trying to smear Fat Joe basically, and Slay doesn't like Khaled.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI DJ KAY SLAY ULTIMATE BEEF RECORD HERE!!!!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    interesting....

i knew Jay wouldn't give Kay Slay ass any new exclusive. Kay Slay and Fat Joe is beefing now over the whole Remy Ma and Papoose stuff...Slay trying to smear Fat Joe basically, and Slay doesn't like Khaled.
    ...who does, but very interesting
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

The Underground... DJ KAY SLAY ULTIMATE BEEF RECORD HERE!!!!! Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    interesting....

Slay just lost..I was actually pumped to know what was going to go down, but this is low...Guess Slay jus living up to his name...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein