Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DJ Quik Says Dr. Dre Has 400 Detox Records, Details

The Underground... DJ Quik Says Dr. Dre Has 400 Detox Records, Details Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default DJ Quik Says Dr. Dre Has 400 Detox Records, Details

Author: Edwin Ortiz

DJ Quik has stayed a busy man in 2008. Undertaking full mixing duties for Snoop Dogg's Ego Trippin’ [click to read] and Murs’ Murs For President album , Quik has diligently been a part of the west coast's spurring comeback in Hip Hop.

In a recent interview with Loud.com, DJ Quik revealed time spent with yet another west Ccast artist and legend; Dr. Dre. Spilling the beans, Quik ecstatically confessed that Dre has been at work with one of the most prolific American composers of the 20th century. “Nobody gets to say this, I’m gonna snitch. The man is getting piano lessons from Burt Bacharach and he’s reinterpreting [Frederic] Chopin symphony stuff. It’s crazy, he’s lost his mind. He’s got like 400 records. As a matter of a fact I was there for like four hours, and I think I only heard maybe 60 songs.” Honoring Dre’s work ethic, Quik continued, “This man’s got like six or seven Detox records if he wants, it’s just crazy.”

If that wasn’t enough, DJ Quik also hinted at another surprise in store for Hip Hop fans. “Another cool thing too that some of y'all don’t know, Snoop is now back in the studio with Dr. Dre. It’s about to crazy!”

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ecords-details

Cot daaaamn...He should jus start releasing those as instrumental albums if he got that many....
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* DJ Quik Says Dr. Dre Has 400 Detox Records, Details onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: DJ Quik Says Dr. Dre Has 400 Detox Records, Details

bring it dre

Shut Up and Drink! DJ Quik Says Dr. Dre Has 400 Detox Records, Details Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Word... Dre should start releasing some of these tracks off Detox if he has all those records! **** the net needs those!

Product of Determination DJ Quik Says Dr. Dre Has 400 Detox Records, Details Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

not one record has hit the net...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"