Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: If You Give a Damn news: T-Pain Isnít Releasing New Music Until Singles Start Selling Again

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default If You Give a Damn news: T-Pain Isnít Releasing New Music Until Singles Start Selling Again

Rapper T-Pain revealed that his album is complete, but he isnít releasing any new music until artists ďstart selling records again.Ē In fact, the rapper explained that the only artists he believes are selling singles these days are Miley Cyrus and Susan Boyle. ďI got the mastered version of my [RevolveR] album in my car right now. But Iím not bringing my album out until these artists start selling records again, ícause ainít nobody selling records unless you Susan Boyle,Ē T-Pain explained to MTV, reports SOHH.com. ďIím not doing nothing. Iím not bringing out no album, not dropping no more new singles until people start selling records again, and thatís the approach I think everybody should take unless you Susan Boyle or Miley Cyrus.Ē T-Painís last project, Three Ringz, was released on November 11, 2008.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Booty Gif Dot Com
    Liked
    3 times

aint nobody selling records because peeps are trading MP3's.. in 1998 the biggest year of record sells.. 25 rappers had platinum albums.. in 2010 you will be glad to have 2-3 go platinum in a single year..

Drake will get it done in 2010 but who else??

the record companies sold overprices product for years and now with highspeed internet the consumer strikes back!! people have to really love your shyt to by a "real" copy now.. now artist should take a look in a mirror and release better music but they doing the opposite and making worse!

If Tpain runs with his logic he will never release a record for the next 10 years

http://crazy-hot-tracks.blogspot.com/