Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: JUDGE ORDERS CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR RAP FAN: Man lasted only 15 minutes of his 20-hour s

...... JUDGE ORDERS CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR RAP FAN: Man lasted only 15 minutes of his 20-hour s Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default JUDGE ORDERS CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR RAP FAN: Man lasted only 15 minutes of his 20-hour s

*When 24-year-old Andrew Vactor was caught playing his rap music too loudly on his car stereo last summer, a judge said he could either pay a $150 fine, or spend the next 20 hours listening to classical music and pay only a $35 fine.

Champaign County Municipal Court Judge Susan Fornof-Lippencott says the idea was to force Vactor to listen to something he might not prefer, just as other people had no choice but to listen to his loud rap music.

Vactor chose the judge's classical music offer to save money, but he only lasted 15 minutes before deciding he'd rather pay the $150 ticket instead. Vactor claimed he didn't have time to last any longer because he was late for basketball practice.

"I didn't have the time to deal with that," he said. "I just decided to pay the fine.

Judge Fornof-Lippencott told the Associated Press: "I think a lot of people don't like to be forced to listen to music."

OhEmGee JUDGE ORDERS CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR RAP FAN: Man lasted only 15 minutes of his 20-hour s Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: JUDGE ORDERS CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR RAP FAN: Man lasted only 15 minutes of his 20-ho

Why would they do that, people who dont listen to rap blast their music too...smh

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* JUDGE ORDERS CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR RAP FAN: Man lasted only 15 minutes of his 20-hour s onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: JUDGE ORDERS CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR RAP FAN: Man lasted only 15 minutes of his 20-ho

He's On Fire! JUDGE ORDERS CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR RAP FAN: Man lasted only 15 minutes of his 20-hour s HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

**** paying $150 :omg022: i wouldve listened to that country **** with no problem:happy002:
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..