Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Destiny's Child new album

...... Destiny's Child new album Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Talking Destiny's Child new album

Ladies I don't know about ya but they are my favorite. The songs on the albums got me through alot of bs in my life. They represent the females well:happy002: Time for the DIVA's to play.

I got this from our very own news section. Dam'n this site is hot.

Kelly Rowland has revealed the group is in the studio working!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a recent interview, original member Kelly Rowland revealed that the R&B trio would be getting back in the studio to record some new material.

“Me and the girls never split up - we are as close as we always were, like sisters, and we may do some projects next year,” Kelly said.

Destiny’s Child, consisting of members Kelly, Michelle, and R&B Super-star Beyonce, officially called it quits back in 2005 after sending a letter to MTV saying, “After a lot of discussion and some deep soul searching, we realized that our current tour has given us the opportunity to leave Destiny's Child on a high note, united in our friendship and filled with an overwhelming gratitude for our music, our fans, and each other. After all these wonderful years working together, we realized that now is the time to pursue our personal goals and solo efforts in earnest.”

The group's last album, “Destiny Fulfilled,” featured the hits “Cater 2 U” and “Soldier went multi-platium.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

OhEmGee Destiny's Child new album Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Destiny's Child new album

I like them too, but when they first came out i didn't like when Beyonce was the only one singing. But they come out with some good anthems for tha ladies. Michelle got a new look and everything, hope this album is good. Can't wait for the album to drop tho...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!