Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Eminem Promises Relapse Album In '09

The Underground... Eminem Promises Relapse Album In '09 Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Eminem Promises Relapse Album In '09

Author: Omar Burgess

After a year filled with artists such as Busta Rhymes and Obie Trice being dropped or amicably released from their contracts, the three cornerstones of the Aftermath building are promising new material. While speaking with DJ Kay Slay and Angela Yee on his SIRIUS Satellite Radio channel, Shade 45, Eminem cleared up the rumors regarding his upcoming album.
    "There's a lot of fake albums and a lot of bullshit album titles floating around out there," Eminem said. "I just want to tell everybody the real album title is Relapse."
    Em then premiered a freestyle called "I'm Having A Relapse" , and the track has already made its way around the Internet via various blogs. The choice of naming the album Relapse goes against rumors that the LP would be entitled King Mathers. Former G-Unit President Sha Money XL also incorrectly said the album would be called The Empack. While most of the interview focused on Shady's new book, The Way I Am, a visibly upbeat 50 Cent was more than willing to speak on Aftermath's "three-headed monster" campaign.
    "The three-headed monster returns," 50 said. "It's Before I Self Destruct, Relapse then Detox. [Eminem] never really loses representation because I'm still out and about. Because of the success of my joint-venture with G-Unit, people forget that I'm signed to Shady/Aftermath. The reality is that as long as you see 50 Cent active and functioning, you're really looking at a reflection of Eminem. I wouldn't exist if he didn't decide to make the deal happen."
    As expected, no representatives from Interscope have tentative release dates for either Relapse or Detox. Eminem's autobiography, The Way I Am, will be in stores Oct. 21 via the Dutton publishing company. The bio features drawings, handwritten lyrics and never-before-seen photographs.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...se-album-in-09

You can check the threads for the freestyle, posted by Opps....

I still think the album title should've been King Mathers...Well, it beats lame ass "The Empack"
    Last edited by Sarachi Sauce; 10-16-2008 at 03:10 PM.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

OhEmGee Eminem Promises Relapse Album In '09 Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Eminem Promises Relapse Album In '09

Can't wait til it dropps...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

The Underground... Eminem Promises Relapse Album In '09 Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    Can't wait til it dropps...
    for sho! hopefully the collabos will be heavy if any...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Catch Up Newbies Eminem Promises Relapse Album In '09 kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

With his new freestyle, 50's new song which sounded dope in the club and Dr. Dre being dr. Dre...this could really be the year of Aftermath
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford