Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Waka Flocka Mother Mad Again

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Waka Flocka Mother Mad Again Orchid's Avatar
    On the STAN all day everyday
    24 times

Default Waka Flocka Mother Mad Again

Well it seems like Waka Flocka momager is mad again. Sometime in spring she did an interview where she explained the situation of Nicki Minaj and Gucci leaving her management company, and now i guess due to Gucci creating his own label and he is doing his own thing, it has put some tension on Gucci and Waka friendship. Waka recently did and interview with Vibe to explain where things to a turn.

Do you know why Gucci and Nicki decided to part ways with your mom?
    I can say when you start getting hot, there are a lot of people that get in your ear. I call that the devil. Itíll turn you against the people that helped you. They must have just felt like they needed a change. Maybe they felt like other people can take their career somewhere else. I donít know. Just like LeBron going to the Heat. I ainít mad, though, or got problems with anybody. Moms is good; her bills are paid.

Has the split affected your relationship with Gucci?
    Yeah, all the wayÖ All the way. I ainít got beef or anything but it has changed.

So whatís your relationship like now?
    There is none. We donít talk anymore.
    Last edited by Orchid; 08-09-2010 at 11:48 PM.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~