Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Do you still wanna be wealthy and worth millions??

And..How may I help you? Do you still wanna be wealthy and worth millions?? TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Red face Do you still wanna be wealthy and worth millions??

Do you still want wealth and millions of dollars? Many wealthy people admit to not having real friends and family due to financial money stresses, indeed, wealth does not make you happy! You can become nothing more than a financial target, also a hated person!!

Marriage to someone rich is entry into an inherently unequal relationship, in which one spouse is essentially employed by the other, made even more unequal if there is some sort of prenuptial agreement to cement the basic inequality. Even w...ithout great wealth or a prenuptial agreement, some men believe the family money belongs to them (perhaps the paycheck has their name on it.) He may try to control the marriage and the family by controlling the use of the money. She may then have to gain equity in the relationship by spending the money he tries to control. His ploy is poor economy, because she is angry and resentful at his efforts at control, and she gets her only sense of power by blowing money foolishly. Poor wives of rich husbands are likely to be in a state of permanent rebellion. Marriage is not marriage, but some form of involuntary servitude—unless it is between equals. Equality usually means equal access to money. The more money there is, the more crucial this equation becomes.

Wealth is not good for children. As Andree Aelion Brooks (1989) noted, it creates a lifetime dependency upon rich parents, belittles children's own accomplishments, distorts their relationships with their peers, makes them distrustful of fr...iendships, and increases their sense of what is enough.

Do you still want wealth and be worth millions?? Who could sit and talk to Oprah at the dinner table without asking her for money?? Here she is a leader and a gold mine, but what's more important is that your at the table with a gold mine...and here's your chance to get some of it...come on, tell the truth.....

Read more: Rich/Wealthy Families - Poverty, Family, Development, Money, Family, Children, and People Rich/Wealthy Families - Poverty, Family, Development, Money, Family, Children, and People
    Last edited by TaliciousVille; 08-17-2010 at 06:56 PM.

Dice City Kid Do you still wanna be wealthy and worth millions?? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i do and i will...i'd never ask oprah for money....but i'd ask her for what inspires her and maybe ask to chop it up with her mentor....i can get my own