Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host?

Eat Lead!!! T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host?

Industry sources told HipHopDX this evening that T-Pain has replaced Katt Williams of the host of the BET Hip Hop Awards. The decision was reportedly made in the early hours of this morning.

BET's blog includes a statement from Stephen Hill claiming that this decision stemmed from a contest. "So we were all hanging out last night and Katt bets T-Pain he couldn’t beat him in a break dance battle. Not knowing T-Pain was an extremely DOPE break dancer, Katt thought it was an easy win. T-Pain said if I win, I get to host the Hip Hop Awards.”
    Sources that have asked to be anonymous have told HipHopDX otherwise, claiming that the host change may have come from a disagreement. Katt Williams was reportedly salaried over $50,000 for the hosting role, with scripted writers. Specific motives were not provided from the sources, but it was implied that Williams is disgruntled.
    As the awards are still taping at time of press, Williams nor official BET have yet to release statements.

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host?

Lets see how this goes,katt williams is definately funnier...hopefully this award show is good

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

what the hell i would rather laugh and enjoy watching the awards with Katt then T-pain
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

OhEmGee T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    what the hell i would rather laugh and enjoy watching the awards with Katt then T-pain

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

ok this i believe to be true

“Katt has become difficult now that he’s a megastar,” one source tells us. “He was very demanding during rehearsals. He really berated one female member of the production company. He launched into a verbal assault on her in front of other people. I mean, he read her the riot act.

“Then he left the set and said he wouldn’t return unless she apologized. She wouldn’t. BET and the production company backed her up. Katt wouldn’t come back. Nobody was willing to budge.

“So the night before the show, they had no host. They were scrambling to find somebody. At 1 a.m., the night before the show, they called T-Pain. He agreed to do it, and started rehearsing the next morning for the show that evening.”

“Katt has become difficult now that he’s a megastar,” one source tells us. “He was very demanding during rehearsals. He really berated one female member of the production company. He launched into a verbal assault on her in front of other people. I mean, he read her the riot act.

“Then he left the set and said he wouldn’t return unless she apologized. She wouldn’t. BET and the production company backed her up. Katt wouldn’t come back. Nobody was willing to budge.

“So the night before the show, they had no host. They were scrambling to find somebody. At 1 a.m., the night before the show, they called T-Pain. He agreed to do it, and started rehearsing the next morning for the show that evening.”

Last edited by Orchid; 10-24-2008 at 04:52 PM.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! T-Pain A 4am Replacement For Katt Williams As BET Host? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

what dumb broad lost her minda got him tatted on her?
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..