Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Eminem's Personal Photo Album

Eat Lead!!! Eminem's Personal Photo Album Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Eminem's Personal Photo Album

EMINEM: ''Who looks this good at four years old?''

EMINEM: ''I'm not sure who got to say I was an Indian and not a Pilgrim....Who knows what school I was in? It looks like it was pretty mixed, though.'

EMINEM: ''My Name Is'' original lyric sheet (with profanities blacked out)

Eminem with his father in the early '70s

EMINEM: ''When you grow up like I did — bouncing around, fighting for everything — it does make you angry. It just does.''

Eminem with Kim, his ex-wife and mother of daughter Hailie

EMINEM: (pictured with Hailie at 6 months) ''The fact that Hailie's life is so different than mine is one of my proudest achievements.'

EMINEM: (making ''boo-boo'' faces with Hailie in Los Angeles) ''I still have a temper, but I have more control now. The stakes are high, and my family comes first.''

EMINEM: (his East Detroit home during his high school years) ''When I do think back about how many schools I went to and everything else, it makes me realize, No wonder I was so mad at everything. It was almost a way for me to get back at every bully who ever picked on me, every person who ever f---ed with me growing up.''

EMINEM: ''The last song on the '97 demo tape was a song I never released called 'Slim Shady' — but the very beginning was missing!''

EMINEM: (battling at the Hip Hop Shop in Detroit) ''When I look back at myself during those years when everything was blowing up, I think maybe at first I was a little, you know, too aggressive and loud.''

Eminem with mentor Dr. Dre and protégé 50 Cent

EMINEM: (with his best friend Proof, on 1999's Up in Smoke Tour; Proof died of a gunshot wound to the head in 2006) ''Anybody who has a gun will tell you that at first it makes them feel powerful. I was infatuated. Obviously I don't feel that way now. I've lost too many friends, family members, loved ones to gun violence.''

EMINEM: (in the studio) ''If you go back and look at the abuse that I took, it's no surprise I became who I am. Someone I don't really want to be.''

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20233729_13,00.html

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee Eminem's Personal Photo Album Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Eminem's Personal Photo Album

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Eminem's Personal Photo Album Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Eminem's Personal Photo Album

Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM