Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gucci & Louie Hatin' On TIP...?!!

Product of Determination Gucci & Louie Hatin' On TIP...?!! Opportunist's Avatar
    New Jersey
    5400 times

Default Gucci & Louie Hatin' On TIP...?!!

T.I. says the video for "Swing Ya Rag" an undeniably mammoth musical moment on Paper Trail is one for the vaults. Tip and Swizz Beatz shot the video many weeks ago, around the same time as the "What Up, What's Haapnin' " clip. However, the two companies mentioned in the song were not excited about the prospect of full-on visuals for the record.

"We did it, and it came out hot," Tip said of the video. "Louis [Vuitton] and Gucci started trippin' about it. They were saying we were infringing, in one way or another. They weren't happy about it. They didn't want it to come out. But it's hot, though." One thing the King of the South doesn't need is another headache. He's planning his tour and shooting the film "Bone Deep." Still, the fans would love it if the lost video mysteriously hit the Net on a blog or something, MTV reports.

Tip has moved on, and a video for "Live Your Life" with Rihanna is on the way shortly. There's also still hope for a "Swagger Like Us" video and a major performance.

"I hope we can pull that off," Tip said of a video featuring song co-stars Jay-Z, Kanye West and Lil Wayne. "That was the definite intentions initially. We have to see when everybody is all available. I'm available whenever they are." ...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Gucci & Louie Hatin' On TIP...?!! Top shelf's Avatar
    34 times

Default Re: Gucci & Louie Hatin' On TIP...?!!

Damn that's messed up...
    The white folk hatin on TIP