If you haven't heard Soulja Boy has an upcoming book called "Teenage Millionaire" , which is set to release next month in conjunction with his new album. Umm not putting him down but didn't he just become legal (age) so what the hell does he have to talk about, getting an "F" on his math test? Is this a pop up book with lots of pictures? You can call me a hater but then you can kiss my ass. Below Soulja Boy gives us a little more detail about what we can expect from his first book.

“It talks about me making my first million dollars at 17 years old. I talk about how my life changed. It talks about the music industry, everything I learned about the music industry — how I got into the music industry with my mind set, all the ins and outs that I go through. All the chapters break down my beliefs and what steps and methods I took to get in this position. I just go and break [them] down into detail. I just want all my fans to read it when my album drops and have a good read and feel where I’m coming from.”

Beside Soulja Boy writing a book we have another rapper who wants to share whats on his mind...I'll give you a few hints,
  1. He's from the south.
  2. He always has braids.
  3. He's been to jail (haha like that's helpful).
  4. He's pioneer of Dirty South rap.

any takers(no pun) but if you guessed it that's right Trick Daddy has a book coming out in November. "Trick Daddy’s Autobiography Magic City: Trials of a Native Son"is the story of how that potent mixture of extremes, the dazzling beauty and glittering wealth of the Magic City, and the crime, the corruption and the despair playing out in its shadows gave rise to what has now become the most dominant sound in hip hop, in the process revitalizing a stagnant art form.

Hopefully their books do better than Rick Ross baby mama's lol