Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: LIL WAYNE: MARRIAGE AND BABIES?

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI LIL WAYNE: MARRIAGE AND BABIES? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default LIL WAYNE: MARRIAGE AND BABIES?

I donít know that I even care, but Lil Wayne is supposedly going to be getting married to Nivea. YEAH. Anyway, he definitely said, over the weekend, that he is expecting another child soon. Below is a blog entry from Nivea that seems to reinforce or mark the start of the wedding rumors. Sheís not saying a thing though.

To let everyone know about the "HAPPY BDAY WAYNE" song was a private song made by Mack Maine feat. Nivea for Lil' Wayne's birthday; the song was not suppose to be released to the public but it was released on Mack Maine's Myspace page. There was a lot of requests for the song, so it was uploaded on this page. We were just made aware about a lot of rumors flying around blog sites about the song & no the rumors are not being addressed. It has not been confirmed & there is no known "sources". Like I've said before this page is to promote Niveas' music & up incoming Events or Projects she will be apart of. This page is not to talk about rumors you hear or haters to hate. If you don't have anything positive to say about Nivea or her Music please keep it to your self. Thanks.

Xoxo♥

I listen to the song on his MySpace page and its ok
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Member LIL WAYNE: MARRIAGE AND BABIES? fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: LIL WAYNE: MARRIAGE AND BABIES?

nivea fell off she use to b bad, wayne got all dis fame and fuckn wit dese scarred chicks

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

OhEmGee LIL WAYNE: MARRIAGE AND BABIES? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: LIL WAYNE: MARRIAGE AND BABIES?

Yea i heard tha song didnt really like it but i think they are married and gettin ready to have a baby cuz they did a song together sayin they were gonna do this...i jus hope he stop doin all those damn drugs...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!