Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF

OhEmGee DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF

she looks old ass hell and she look like a crackhead...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Eat Lead!!! DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    she looks old ass hell and she look like a crackhead...
    ...i guess that wishin free back to 106 & park is over but no one comes back to BET anyway after they leave...except tigger and they prolly pay him a hefty amount of change

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    ...i guess that wishin free back to 106 & park is over but no one comes back to BET anyway after they leave...except tigger and they prolly pay him a hefty amount of change

i guess so...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Excuse you, but what the **** are you talking about Hustleman???? You think if she didn't get her make up done and her hair fixed she wouldn't look half decent? What do you think was going on during those photo shoots for King dummy? People can fall off but if you have a make up artist, a hairdresser, and photoshop you wouldn't be looking right? Bitch please.

opportunistJadakissopportunist
    Lurker (*smh*)

It don't matter to me I already fucked when I went on that show while she was there. She still better than that bitch Rocsi. Free my homegirl tho.

...... DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Question Re: DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF

Quote Originally Posted by Jadakiss View Post
    It don't matter to me I already fucked when I went on that show while she was there. She still better than that bitch Rocsi. Free my homegirl tho.
    huh?
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

I'm Heating Up! DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF Groupie's Avatar
    Staying in a womans place on my back wit my legs gapped open..
    Liked
    0 times

Thats why you gotta **** bigger wigs. Free wasnt thinking straight, she didnt use her body right to get what she want. Thats why her album didnt drop she didnt **** the right ppl. Groupies like me got nothing but success stories, we know how to work dat ass.
    The tighter the burberry the sweeter the juice~

My Milkshake brought me a maserati

My real car FOOLS.

Catch Up Newbies DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

free has went from classy to thrashyyy
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Shut Up and Drink! DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    free has went from classy to thrashyyy

Catch Up Newbies DAMN!!!! I'm SOOOO SAD right now!!! FREE of 106th & PARK FALLS OFF
    Liked
    0 times

Look like she in a ran down hotel or project apt building lobby. Whats wit the mail boxes in the back ground.

She prolly work in a hotel, checking people in.....one of them hourly joints

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast