Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!]

Product of Determination A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!]

THE SAME GIRL (Look at this bird...picking the singles off the floor after it just Rain'd on her forehead) LMAO!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!]

personally I been around them harlem boyz and i think she might want to go into hiding ASAP:ohh5:

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!]

That bitch lost she's a bird

OhEmGee A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

She jus want sum 15 min of fame....no one cares about what she got 2 say...its not that serious

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Hood bitch and and giirlsshould be ashamed they got on cam for her... and btw who was her girls nobodys lol:lmao002:

He's On Fire! A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

this bird is kinda cute though
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    She jus want sum 15 min of fame....no one cares about what she got 2 say...its not that serious

female you making big thing out of nothing...back down because they gonna make you look like a jackass

she funny when she kept mentioning how she is paid to be there.....wow you have a good job :lmao002:, like the club what have been empty and boring if she wasn't there
    she really should brag about that because if she wasn't there i'm pretty sure the club would have still been jumpin

bitch stop

Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Eat Lead!!! A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

gtfoh...if he a nobody then wtf is she...frontin like she didnt know who he was cuz if she didnt she wouldnt have ran to youtube cuz u dont run to youtube to diss nobodies

D-Town hip hop at its finest

...... A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Here we go another bird from the A that is a model/dancer....Funny how not one bitch out there has a full blown career I can't wait to see what happens when its time to retire..She don't know who he is but made it her business to put him on blast. That bitch would have threw him the ***** if he ain't come at her like that...:lmao002:
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

OhEmGee A Girl That Freeky Zeeky Pops Champagne On Puts Him On Blast [ETHER!] Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Here we go another bird from the A that is a model/dancer....Funny how not one bitch out there has a full blown career I can't wait to see what happens when its time to retire..She don't know who he is but made it her business to put him on blast. That bitch would have threw him the ***** if he ain't come at her like that...:lmao002:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    gtfoh...if he a nobody then wtf is she...frontin like she didnt know who he was cuz if she didnt she wouldnt have ran to youtube cuz u dont run to youtube to diss nobodies

that bitch is frontin hard, if he was nobody like iron said then why tha **** she makin a video for

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast