Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money!

OhEmGee Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Groupie View Post
    Thats what real bitches do, **** getting on honest. Use your body 2 get what you want. Thats what niggas like.
    :confuse:

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    The sad part is that half of these rappers ain't got a pot to piss in, so being a groupie in this industry is not cool...Stick too lawyers, doctors, scientists, stock brokers, plastic surgeons. If your game is that good you would know where the real money is at....
    Naw girl, Lol. Don't whore out for those folks. They're broke asses too. Too many doctors have students loans coming out their asses. Then they get to residency and they're doing crazy work and get paid like a waiter. And lawyers have real bad job placement. Scientists are broke, crazy, and usually ugly. Maybe stock brokers...maybe. Go find someone who manages a hedge fund and you'll be in good shape.

...... Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Naw girl, Lol. Don't whore out for those folks. They're broke asses too. Too many doctors have students loans coming out their asses. Then they get to residency and they're doing crazy work and get paid like a waiter. And lawyers have real bad job placement. Scientists are broke, crazy, and usually ugly. Maybe stock brokers...maybe. Go find someone who manages a hedge fund and you'll be in good shape.
    Nah I know first hand scientists ain't broke. All doctors ain't broke. Plastic Surgeons got it. Lawyers I know many with cash. I know stock brokers got it, I'm in that world. But I know rappers ain't got it unless your a hova, 50, or diddy.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123