Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money!

Shut Up and Drink! Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money!

Since the beginnings of the female MC rumors have swirled about the possibility of these women sleeping their way to the top. Well, Miami native Jacki-O has just confirmed those rumors…for herself at least.

According to reports, the “Nookie” rapper admitted to having to sleep with E Class, a record label executive, in order to get her advance money.

“Everybody that signed [to Poe Boy] had gotten their advance money, but when it came time for me to get my advance, I had to f*ck for my advance,” Jacki told Hip Hop Weekly. “It was ten stacks and I had to f*ck for it. So naturally it wasn’t something that I’m proud of doing. And I don’t advise any female to get into no business – be it music or whatever – and get exploited like that.”

“[E Class] told me I had to have sex with him to get the ten stacks. That’s how me and him got into a relationship,” she added. “But that was a situation I had to face, and I made the wrong turn.”

“But I’m from the hood and if somebody offers you ten thousand dollars at one time to get out of the hood, and lets you go for your dream of doing music, you’re gonna run to that,” Jacki said in defense of her actions.

Product of Determination Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money!

:yeawhatever: tisk tisk tisk
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

i would be surprised if this was anyone else but jackie-o...i mean she came out rappin about nookie and now im supposed to believe youve been violated

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

I'm not surprised...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

...... Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Exclamation Re: Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money!

I'm sure she enjoyed it. Now she needs publicity so she is gona talk about it. Hey if you had to get laid for the 10g's to each its own. If she valued herself a bit more she would have handled it a different way. Isn't she supposed to be tough and ruff..:lmao002:
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Eat Lead!!! Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    I'm sure she enjoyed it. Now she needs publicity so she is gona talk about it. Hey if you had to get laid for the 10g's to each its own. If she valued herself a bit more she would have handled it a different way. Isn't she supposed to be tough and ruff..:lmao002:
    yeah u right...id sleep wit some chic for 10g's...but that aint sayin much for me

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Liked
    8 times

Talking Re: Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    yeah u right...id sleep wit some chic for 10g's...but that aint sayin much for me
    :clownonground:

opportunistJadakissopportunist
    Lurker (*smh*)

I'm not surprised at all. She tried to get at me so she can get on D-Block. Nikki Minaj (she my homegirl) probably did the same **** wit Wayne.

Liked
    8 times

Wink Re: Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadakiss View Post
    I'm not surprised at all. She tried to get at me so she can get on D-Block. Nikki Minaj (she my homegirl) probably did the same **** wit Wayne.
    Okay so you Jadakiss huh????
    :lmao002::lmao002::lmao002:

I'm Heating Up! Jackie O Sleeps with Record Exec. For Advance Money! Groupie's Avatar
    Staying in a womans place on my back wit my legs gapped open..
    Liked
    0 times

Thats what real bitches do, **** getting on honest. Use your body 2 get what you want. Thats what niggas like.
    The tighter the burberry the sweeter the juice~

My Milkshake brought me a maserati

My real car FOOLS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast