Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BREAKING: Teena Marie Found Dead By Daughter; Singer Only 54

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* BREAKING: Teena Marie Found Dead By Daughter; Singer Only 54 onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Wink BREAKING: Teena Marie Found Dead By Daughter; Singer Only 54

After much speculated talk, entertainment manager Mike Gardner has indeed confirmed that soul legend Teena Marie has passed.

Earlier this evening rumors spread on Twitter stating that the 54-year-old singer had died. Throughout the confusion many celebrities such as QuestLove tweeted confirmation of the sad news while others such as Lisa Raye and Mario dispelled it.

But renowned drummer, Sheila E stated that the singer was found dead in the bedroom of her home, discovered by her daughter who had just celebrated her birthday on Christmas. "Her daughter found her in her bedroom already passed. she had seizers prior too this passing. please pray for her family [sic], " Sheila tweeted.

But it was respected news journalist Roland S. Martin who validated the rumor after stating he had personally called Teena's manager, Mike Gardner for verification. "No cause of death has been provided in the death of Teena Marie. Her manager, Mike Gardner, said her body is at the coroner's office."

http://www.cnn.com/

And..How may I help you? BREAKING: Teena Marie Found Dead By Daughter; Singer Only 54 TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

The worst thing is to find someone dead, her daughter will be alright though...I loved Teena, she was a very gifted singer and songwriter...

Dice City Kid BREAKING: Teena Marie Found Dead By Daughter; Singer Only 54 ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

one of the best voices ever....r.i.p.

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican BREAKING: Teena Marie Found Dead By Daughter; Singer Only 54
    Liked
    55 times

Rest In Peace, Tina.

I grew-up with you. Thanks for the memories.