Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lil Wayne Goes Rock 'n' Roll...!?! For Tha Carter III: The Rebirth

Product of Determination Lil Wayne Goes Rock 'n' Roll...!?! For Tha Carter III: The Rebirth Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Lil Wayne Goes Rock 'n' Roll...!?! For Tha Carter III: The Rebirth

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...7&idCategory=2

As HipHopStan.com previously reported, Wayne says he's putting out Tha Carter III again, but it won't be the traditional revamp album with just one or two new songs. Wayne is going all out, making the project an entirely different LP.

"This is something brand-new, so we don't want it to be some experimental thing, 'cause some people are not gonna like this. I don't want them to not like Tha Carter IV. But I do have an album coming soon, very soon, and it's gonna be called ... Tha Carter III: The Rebirth. The birth of a new beginning."

T-Pain had the opportunity to listen to Weezy's upcoming project in advance. He confirmed on Ed Lover's Power 105.1 morning show today (November 10th), Tha Carter III: The Rebirth will be entirely Rock 'n' Roll sounding songs.

What do you think of this? Leave your comment below!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination Lil Wayne Goes Rock 'n' Roll...!?! For Tha Carter III: The Rebirth Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Lil Wayne Goes Rock 'n' Roll...!?! For Tha Carter III: The Rebirth

bump from November...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Lil Wayne Goes Rock 'n' Roll...!?! For Tha Carter III: The Rebirth Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

"Cocaine's a Hell Of a Drug"
    Wayne is a fucking nut case.... this is the future of hiphop

Eat Lead!!! Lil Wayne Goes Rock 'n' Roll...!?! For Tha Carter III: The Rebirth Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

these dudes make they money and feel they can do anything(Kanye too)

D-Town hip hop at its finest