"People have their opinions or their comments, but Wayne putting out a mixtape shows he's still in the game," Dram said on Monday evening. "[This mixtape] isn't for the money or the fame, it's for the people. It's for the game. You can hate on Drama or Wayne all you want, but we're doing this for the game."

The first two Dedication CDs have been instrumental in setting up Wayne's evolution as the hottest MC in the game over the past few years. Weezy and Drama have been talking about Dedication 3 for most of this year, and Dram said he started to send Wayne beats six months ago; the tape was completed last week.

"I picked the 'Art of Storytelling 4' beat," the DJ said. "You never heard nobody rip that 'Art of Storytelling' other than Outkast. People are scared of that. That's [Andre] 3000 on there. Weezy went in, he killed it. He did his thing. The 'Shootouts' beat by Soulja Boy is on there. Wayne did the V.I.C. 'Get Silly." One of my favorites he did was the old Lil Jon and Too Short 'Di-- Pleaser.' Tip's 'Whatever You Like' is on there. 'Ain't I,' that beat is on there — it's more singing on this tape clearly than part one or part two. But that's where Wayne is right now, his zone."

"I think it's more ... definitely more Young Money [Entertainment] than it was on the first two tapes," Drama explained. "It was always Young Money on the tapes, but I think this one is more for what Wayne is doing. He knew people would be paying attention to the brand. It was a place for his artists to shine as well. I also have my artists Willie the Kid and La the Darkman on the tape. Just the brands alone, Dedication, Wayne, Gangsta Grillz — it's that strong."

In related news, Weezy will have a eight-week tour with T-Pain, Keyshia Cole, and Gym Class Heroes starting December 18. There should be no problem filling the set lists up, as Pain's Thr33 Ringz comes out November 11; Cole's next album, A Different Me, drops December 16, and Wayne is set to release his latest street massacre, the Dedication 3 mixtape on Thursday. Once again, the New Orleans Fireman teams up with the Mixtape President, DJ Drama.

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...2&idCategory=1