Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Donald Trump Calls Out 50 Cent & Diddy On Swagga Jackin HIM!!

Product of Determination Donald Trump Calls Out 50 Cent & Diddy On Swagga Jackin HIM!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Donald Trump Calls Out 50 Cent & Diddy On Swagga Jackin HIM!!

Donald Trump recently poked fun at 50 Cent and Diddy for producing spin-offs of his hit television show, “The Apprentice”, according to XXL.

“The Apprentice” features business executives in-training as they compete for a job as Trump’s apprentice. Meanwhile, Diddy recently wrapped “I Wanna Work For Diddy,” a VH1 series in which he searches for a personal assistant. MTV is also capitalizing off a Trump-like show with “50 Cent:The Money And The Power.” The series features business hopefuls competing to win a $100, 000 investment from Fif himself. Trump briefly addressed Fif and Diddy during an “Inside City Hall” interview on NY1 last night (11/12).

“I’m in many, many rappers songs,” Trump said during the interview. “And I know them. 50 Cent is sort of a friend of mine. I mean, he likes me. He just did a show. It was a copy of ‘The Apprentice.’”

“It will fail because he’s not Trump, but he’s actually a nice guy,” he continued. “And P. Diddy did a show which, by the way, I think bombed, but it was a copy. I wrote him a little note, ‘Good luck with the copy.’”

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...1&idCategory=1

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Donald Trump Calls Out 50 Cent & Diddy On Swagga Jackin HIM!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Donald Trump Calls Out 50 Cent & Diddy On Swagga Jackin HIM!!

Damn is it me or did Trump just try to son 2 of the biggest names in hip hop???