Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Scott Storch's Home Featured On Craigslist..!?!

Product of Determination Scott Storch's Home Featured On Craigslist..!?! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Scott Storch's Home Featured On Craigslist..!?!

It's the waterfront residence of Scott Storch, a 34-year-old record producer who is having money troubles.

''A forced bank sale,'' says the posting. ''Bank is looking for an offer at $9 million -- home was recently appraised for $16M . . .'' There are six photos, with Lisa Gottesman of Keller Williams Realty in Fort Myers named as "seller contact.''

But Storch's Miami lawyer Guy Spiegelman says neither Storch nor his business manager knows Gottesman or signed off on the listing. ''It's not a bank sale,'' Spiegelman says. "Storch is the owner of the property. The information on Craigslist is wrong and unauthorized.''

Gottesman says the Craigslist ad came from a real estate flier she prepared on postlets.com for her client roster. She says she works for a ''group of 5,000 investors'' and received a tip that the 70 Palm Ave. house is for sale. 'I was given info from a source of mine, `if you can find a buyer for this property, they'd likely take this offer.' That's what someone told me.'' She researched the residence and created the online flier. ''I sent it to my database of people,'' she says, explaining she hoped to receive a referral fee if the house sold. "Apparently, the info I was given was wrong.''

Storch, who has produced songs for Beyoncé, Eminem and 50 Cent (including his current hit, Get Up), bought the place in May '06 for $10.5 million. He was riding high back then, said to be worth $70 million. But he is now $511,839.16 in arrears in real estate taxes for '06 and '07, and owes $187,097.94 for '08.

SunTrust Bank filed a foreclosure complaint in June. The matter is before Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Michael Genden.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Scott Storch's Home Featured On Craigslist..!?!

ha scott storch is a bum

Shut Up and Drink! Scott Storch's Home Featured On Craigslist..!?! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Scott Storch's Home Featured On Craigslist..!?!

Maybe if he didn't trick on his whores he'll still have some paper!