Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video)

Member Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video) willie_falcone's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video)

Since when did Fabolous really matter???
    Blunts, Broads, and Menage Trois's.

Product of Determination Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by willie_falcone View Post
    Since when did Fabolous really matter???
    since when did rick ross really matter???
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Member Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video) willie_falcone's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Good, you got my point !

He's On Fire! Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video) HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

SEE MAINO IS A REAL "G" TNHAT DONT GIVE A ****,..HE SAID WHAT WAS ON HIS MIND, "STOP FRONTIN, YOU WAS A COP, YOU WAS A COP"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video)
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Man Ross that's my cat right there...

Yall sleeping, he matter cuz the ni99a moving decent numbers, so somebody buying his shyt

back to the subject, at this point it don't matter he shouldn't even say nothing else about it. The ni99a fukked up when he denied it, he shoulda just owned up to it cuz he knew it was gone hit the fan. Anytime somebody bring it up, I'd just shrug it off

and why i didn't see nothing bout Maino in the clip.....BTW , aint Maino the dude who stabbed his own eye out? If so, do that ni99a opinion really matter?

...... Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video) Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    Man Ross that's my cat right there...

Yall sleeping, he matter cuz the ni99a moving decent numbers, so somebody buying his shyt

back to the subject, at this point it don't matter he shouldn't even say nothing else about it. The ni99a fukked up when he denied it, he shoulda just owned up to it cuz he knew it was gone hit the fan. Anytime somebody bring it up, I'd just shrug it off

and why i didn't see nothing bout Maino in the clip.....BTW , aint Maino the dude who stabbed his own eye out? If so, do that ni99a opinion really matter?
    Nah never heard that one....But Roboboss should have just been real about it. If that is how he got money so be it. I wasn't supporting him... I don't think the hip-hop community will forgive him on this one...
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Liked
    0 times

it's not the job that he had. It's the lie that he told. He fucked up real bad. I agree with Fabolous about not being forgiven(for the blantant lie)

...... Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video) Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

''Freeway'' Ricky Ross Speaks On Rapper Rick Ross

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incarcerated former drug kingpin “Freeway” Ricky Ross has decided to break his silence on the recent revelations into the past of the rapper that bears his name, Miami artist Rick Ross.

Since the rapper’s debut, many have wondered of a possible connection, since the artist not only bears the name of the former kingpin, but also sports a similar beard and cites stories of extensive drug and criminal activity in his rhymes.

Now that the rapper, real name William Roberts, has been confirmed to have worked as a correction officer, the original Ricky Ross tells AllHipHop.com that he attempted to steer his rap counterpart away from public embarrassment.

“After seeing all the stuff that has been going on with the Correctional Officer (William Roberts) that stole my name, [it] makes me think back to a year and a half ago when we spoke,” Ross explained to AllHipHop.com. “I tried to talk to him like a big brother and let him know to be you, and that he couldn’t be me. And that if he wanted to rap the lifestyle that he couldn’t frame it based on my life.”

Roberts has repeatedly denied that he based his music persona on the real Ross’ criminal exploits.

Ross, who today regrets the actions that helped destroy his community and land him in prison, can only shake his head at the unnecessary predicament Roberts has put himself in.

“How different his life would have been if he would have taken my advice,” Ross reflected. “You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”

In the early and mid 80’s, Ross controlled most of the Los Angeles drug trade, and had ties to the Iran-Contra scandal due to his suppliers.

In 1996 Ross was sentenced to life in prison for attempting to purchase over 100 kilos from a federal agent.

He successfully appealed and had his sentence reduced to 20 years.

Ross is scheduled to be released on August 13, 2010.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Liked
    0 times

Rick Ross (The Rapper) Should Just Retire His Credibility... n' Keep It Moving.. No More Talkin About Sellin' Coke.. Or Blah Blah..
    His Bytch Ass Should Just Come Clean..

Shut Up and Drink! Hip Hop Artist Comment on Rick Ross CO Pics (Video) Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by ShyZNyDe BleeK View Post
    Rick Ross (The Rapper) Should Just Retire His Credibility... n' Keep It Moving.. No More Talkin About Sellin' Coke.. Or Blah Blah..
    His Bytch Ass Should Just Come Clean..
    ^cosign

Maino a real nigga... he don't give a **** bout nothing. Dude say what the fucks on his mind
    Maino ain't stab his eye out you thinking of that R&B nigga I forgot his name

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast