Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Usher Confirms Second Child On The Way & Speaks On Obama

Product of Determination Usher Confirms Second Child On The Way & Speaks On Obama Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Usher Confirms Second Child On The Way & Speaks On Obama

Usher and his wife, Tameka Foster, are expecting their second child, the R&B sensation confirmed to Access Hollywood on Wednesday night.

Reports of a second child had been rumored, however, the singer had yet to confirm until now.

“Definitively. We’re actually expecting, if you didn’t hear, in December” Usher told Access backstage at his concert at LA’s Club Nokia on Wednesday. “One of the best Christmas gifts there is to have!”

Usher, 30, and Tameka welcomed their first child together – Usher Raymond V — back in November 2007. Tameka, 38, has three children from a previous relationship.

Later, in an interview on Thursday with Stevie Wonder for Stevie’s KJLH-FM morning radio show, Usher let the cat out of the bag that he and his wife are having a boy. In addition, Usher revealed Tameka’s due date is December 15.

Usher and Tameka wed in a large, glitzy ceremony in September 2007, after exchanging vows a few weeks earlier in a private civil ceremony.

In his interview with Access, Usher said they still haven’t decided on a name.

“There are a few names,” he added. “But if you guys have any unique one, please feel free to hit me up. Let me know.”

http://www.accesshollywood.com/acces..._article_12269
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Usher Confirms Second Child On The Way & Speaks On Obama HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Usher Confirms Second Child On The Way & Speaks On Obama

HIM, HE IS ALWAYS CLAIMIN A "A CHILD ON THE WAY" WHEN A ALBUM IS COMING OUT
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

...... Usher Confirms Second Child On The Way & Speaks On Obama Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Usher Confirms Second Child On The Way & Speaks On Obama

uhhhhhhhhhhh he confirmed this before he started his little tour for the ladies.........a long ass time ago, that bitch is due next month...
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent