Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Witness Testifies In Murder Of T.I. Associate

The Underground... Witness Testifies In Murder Of T.I. Associate Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Witness Testifies In Murder Of T.I. Associate

November 26th, 2008 | Author: Slava KupersteinA surprise witness took the stand yesterday (Nov. 25) in the trial of Hosea Thomas, the man accused of killing Philant Johnson, a friend and associate of T.I.
    According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, Kim Sweeten, 25, testified that Thomas was her boyfriend at the time of the 2006 shooting, and that they left Club Ritz and left together and went home.
    This contradicts allegations that Thomas, along with brother Padron Thomas, opened fire upon a van with T.I. and his entourage, leaving several injured and Johnson dead.
    Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor Seth Tieger was reportedly skeptical, questioning Sweeten and her decision to come forward with this information last minute.
    Sweeten responded by claiming she did not know Thomas had been charged because she was living in Atlanta. She claimed she had come back to Cincinnati, and heard the trial was going on.
    “So you just happened to be the one who can exonerate him?" Tieger asked. "Lucky for him here you are here.”
    Sweeten responded: “No, it’s not lucky for him because he didn’t do it. God works in mysterious ways.”
    If convicted, Thomas could spend the rest of his life in prison.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...-t-i-associate
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Witness Testifies In Murder Of T.I. Associate onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Witness Testifies In Murder Of T.I. Associate

ok someone is going to come up missing... i just feel it

He's On Fire! Witness Testifies In Murder Of T.I. Associate HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Witness Testifies In Murder Of T.I. Associate

SHE WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND....................NO ONE BELIEVES HER
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..