Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jim Jones Talks The N Word, Beating Up Kanye West, & T.I.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Jim Jones Talks The N Word, Beating Up Kanye West, & T.I. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Jim Jones Talks The N Word, Beating Up Kanye West, & T.I.

Jim Jones has been making headlines with his recent comments on Kanye West (among other things) in Complex magazine. Now, the rapper has decided to sit down with another media outlet to try to clear the air about his reported threats to beat up the beat maker, his use of the N word and T.I.'s now infamous Crimestoppers PSA.

The rapper told SOHH that he is going to be embracing change by removing the N word from his vocabulary. According to Jones, he is going to start using the name of the President Elect and the future First Lady in its place.

"Shouts to all my Obamas, the niggas is out the Obamas is in," Jones said to SOHH on his word swap. "The bitches is out and the Michelles is in. So if you're lady gets you mad you say, 'Michelle you betta get out of here before I slap the thunder out of you.' Nah, let me stop playing but that's how we doing it this year we tryna switich up the f*cked up language we been saying for the past few years. It's actually been catching on a little bit I was on the radio yesterday and I heard somebody saying that and I was like, 'Wow thats be a great thing if we could call each other Obama instead of nigga."

Jones also tried to clear up his recent comments in Complex magazine, claiming that he was misquoted.

"What was the quote in the Complex because I think they misquoted me," Jones said of his apparent threat to beat West up if he didn't make him a beat. "That's f*cked up man, I was making a joke. When you type that **** in it don't look like a joke. They forgot to put a couple of laughs. Complex was trying to sell a magazine. That's their job and **** like that, but for the most part, I'd be looking a bit like a bully if I wanted to do something to Kanye. Kanye is a talented, strange individual. I **** with him though. He's cuckoo fly."

Jones wrapped things up with his take on T.I.'s Crimestoppers PSA. He says that he understands why Tip did it, but still thinks that the people it is targeted to aren't receptive to it.

"It depends on how influential you think T.I. is to the hood," Jones said. "The crimestoppers [PSAs] might be good in the suburban communities, a bunch of white kids, but that **** aint affecting no niggas in the hood. They don't want to hear that ****. They looking at you like, 'You tryna kick knowledge n*gga? N*ggas gotta eat. We need something better than that.' And that's not a shot at nobody. At least he's taking a step. He got sh*t he gotta do that coincides with what went on in his life and **** like that so it does make sense for him to do that."

To read the full article in Complex magazine click here
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Lyrical Bluntage Jim Jones Talks The N Word, Beating Up Kanye West, & T.I. phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Jim Jones Talks The N Word, Beating Up Kanye West, & T.I.

smh nigga stay one some dumb ****

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Jim Jones Talks The N Word, Beating Up Kanye West, & T.I. onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Jim Jones Talks The N Word, Beating Up Kanye West, & T.I.

Quote Originally Posted by phazed_out View Post
    smh nigga stay one some dumb ****