Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Nas Album Leaked...

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Nas Album Leaked... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Nas Album Leaked...


    Tracklist:
    01. Queens Get the money
    02. You Can't Stop Us Now (Feat. Eban Thomas of The Stylistics & The Last Poets)
    03. Breathe
    04. Make the World Go Round (Feat. Chris Brown & The Game)
    05. Hero (Feat. Keri Hilson)
    06. America
    07. Sly Fox
    08. Testify
    09. N.I.G.G.E.R. (The Slave and the Master)
    10. Louis Farrakhan
    11. Fried Chicken (Feat. Busta Rhymes)
    12. Project Roach (Feat. The Last Poets)
    13. Ya’ll My Niggas
    14. We’re Not Alone (Feat. Mykel)
    15. Black President

  2. #2
    Thank God 4 That White! Nas Album Leaked... hustleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    My Momma's Kitchen
    Posts
    361
    Liked
    14 times

    Default Word!

    I need that in my life Opportunist!

    Please Help My there aunt sally.

  3. #3
    ...... Nas Album Leaked... Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,208
    Liked
    8 times

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

    Tracklist:
    01. Queens Get the money
    02. You Can't Stop Us Now (Feat. Eban Thomas of The Stylistics & The Last Poets)
    03. Breathe
    04. Make the World Go Round (Feat. Chris Brown & The Game)
    05. Hero (Feat. Keri Hilson)
    06. America
    07. Sly Fox
    08. Testify
    09. N.I.G.G.E.R. (The Slave and the Master)
    10. Louis Farrakhan
    11. Fried Chicken (Feat. Busta Rhymes)
    12. Project Roach (Feat. The Last Poets)
    13. Ya’ll My Niggas
    14. We’re Not Alone (Feat. Mykel)
    15. Black President
    WHERE IS THE ALBUM


    "we don't believe you, you need more people" JAY-Z

  4. #4
    Product of Determination Nas Album Leaked... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default check ya Private Message (PM)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    WHERE IS THE ALBUM


    "we don't believe you, you need more people" JAY-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    I need that in my life Opportunist!

    Please Help My there aunt sally.
    check ya PM

  5. #5
    OhEmGee Nas Album Leaked... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    Is this album any good? Did anyone hear it yet?

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  6. #6
    Product of Determination Nas Album Leaked... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    Is this album any good? Did anyone hear it yet?
    im listening now...its sounds tight too me so far

  7. #7
    OhEmGee Nas Album Leaked... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default

    i might chck it out then...

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  8. #8
    Product of Determination Nas Album Leaked... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    if you need that...hit my PM up

Similar Threads

  1. MzGRIP Dat *leaked footage*
    By ttjiggy in forum Red Light District
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 08:34 PM
  2. BEYONCE LEAKED GQ COVER (2013)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By dawitwy in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 01:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •