Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!]

Eat Lead!!! Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!] Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!]

somebody plz explain to me who in the hell is this

D-Town hip hop at its finest

...... Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!] Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!]

young chick from Jersey. You gotta hear some of her **** not bad for being so young. But wait on second thought let me hear this **** first. I have heard some of her other **** before she was featured of Vibe with Weezy. Has preformed with a couple of big acts before.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

...... Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!] Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

I heard .51 seconds and stopped. Lil Mama ripped it on 106 she had to come way harder than that.

Shut Up and Drink! Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!] Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    somebody plz explain to me who in the hell is this

I called that 415 number that flashed on the screen for Feedback and said, "QUIT RAPPIN' BITCH!"

Product of Determination Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!] Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

damn...Jerz sit down :blushin:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    8 times

Talking Re: Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!]

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    I called that 415 number that flashed on the screen for Feedback and said, "QUIT RAPPIN' BITCH!"
    :lmao002: You stupid....

Liked
    0 times

Damn... Homegirl Said Newark Stand Up But Is By The Elizabeth Train Station.. The ****?..
    Im The Next Nigga From Jersey To Make It... **** All These Other Homo Sapiens... :)

EDIT: My Bad I Should Said Newark..
    Last edited by ShyZNyDe BleeK; 07-27-2008 at 07:12 PM.

Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by ShyZNyDe BleeK View Post
    Damn... Homegirl Said Jersey Stand Up But Is By The Elizabeth Train Station.. The ****?..
    Im The Next Nigga From Jersey To Make It... **** All These Other Homo Sapiens... :)
    Jersey up in here deep.:happy002:.Where you from?

Shut Up and Drink! Miss Nana - A Milli Freestyle Remix [Responds To Lil Mama Diss!] Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by ShyZNyDe BleeK View Post
    Damn... Homegirl Said Jersey Stand Up But Is By The Elizabeth Train Station.. The ****?..

Liked
    0 times

Perth Amboy New Jersey.. All Muthafuckin' Day :) ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast