Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Madonna On Track To Set Record: to take in about $282 million from TOUR!!

Product of Determination Madonna On Track To Set Record: to take in about 2 million from TOUR!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Madonna On Track To Set Record: to take in about $282 million from TOUR!!

Madonna On Track To Set Record With Sticky & Sweet Tour

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...9&idCategory=1

Madonna has a lot of records under her belt. Now she can add another. With the Mexico/South American dates on her Sticky & Sweet Tour wrapping up in three weeks, Madonna is on track to take in about $282 million from the tour, which would give her the crown for the top-grossing tour ever by a female artist or solo artist, Reuters reports.

The 28 dates on the North American leg of the tour -- which came amid the turmoil of the singer's separation and subsequent divorce from filmmaker Guy Ritchie -- grossed around $91.5 million, with the concert being seen by almost 550,000. That leg of the tour wrapped up last Wednesday with a show in front of 50,000 fans at Dolphin Stadium in Miami. On Saturday and Sunday, the tour hit Mexico City, where, coincidentally, the man Madonna is rumored to be dating, Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez, was in town to teach local children how to swing a bat, according to >The Associated Press.

Before the South American dates, Madonna had already grossed around $207.5 million between the North American and European shows on the tour, according to Reuters. The run wraps up with a three-night stand in Sao Paulo, Brazil, beginning December 18.

Despite her massive expected take, Madonna still has a long way to go before she catches up to the undisputed top touring act of all time, the Rolling Stones, whose A Bigger Bang tour from 2005-2007 grossed more than $558 million, MTV reports.
    damn :omg022: Jay-z has the same deal with LIVE NATION..but I doubt he's gonna pull in numbers like Madonna :eek001:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Die $low Madonna On Track To Set Record: to take in about 2 million from TOUR!! AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Default Re: Madonna On Track To Set Record: to take in about $282 million from TOUR!!

Damn! And i cant even name one other song her besides dat virgin one... guess she got that divorce right in time she knew she was about to be caked up and got out while the gettin was good!

Shut Up and Drink! Madonna On Track To Set Record: to take in about 2 million from TOUR!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Madonna On Track To Set Record: to take in about $282 million from TOUR!!

This bitch is pimpin the game hard... I would have cheat on my wife too for her old ass

...... Madonna On Track To Set Record: to take in about 2 million from TOUR!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

That bitch really made it...Jay-Z can't rake in those numbers..
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent