Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WARNING!! STAY away from WEBBIE's Show...HERE's why..

Product of Determination WARNING!! STAY away from WEBBIE's Show...HERE's why.. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default WARNING!! STAY away from WEBBIE's Show...HERE's why..

Woman shot twice, man stabbed following Webbie's local shows.

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...0&idCategory=1

A Florida man was stabbed outside a Boca Raton nightclub early Friday (November 28), where rapper Webbie was performing.

According to local new station WPTV, police were called to Club Pulse after shots were fired outside. When authorities arrived, one man was found with a stab wound.

The unidentified man was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment. At press time, it was unclear what his condition was.

On Sunday (November 24), during the early morning hours the weekend before, a 20-year-old woman who had just left a concert in Thibodaux, LA -- where Webbie had performed -- was shot twice in the head.

According to reports, Shaundra LaShae Day and her boyfriend were on their way home after the concert, when someone fired on their car.

She suffered bullet wounds to her forehead and right eye, and is currently in critical condition in Thibodaux Regional Medical Center's intensive care unit.
    i don't know who is worse...him or Lil' Boosie alwayz making the news with their name attached to something violent.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* WARNING!! STAY away from WEBBIE's Show...HERE's why.. onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: WARNING!! STAY away from WEBBIE's Show...HERE's why..

yes them rap concerts are getting like iraq..and it come with a though of something might happen etcc..jumped, stabbed. shot, knocked the **** out, get ran over by a stampede..who knows nowadays ...ONEVAGUY DOES NOT DO CONCERTS

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI WARNING!! STAY away from WEBBIE's Show...HERE's why.. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

this is ridiculous that people cant go out and enjoy the night life with out worring about if its the end of their life......why black poeple why. Is it really nesscary that you continue to live up to the sterotype?
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! WARNING!! STAY away from WEBBIE's Show...HERE's why.. HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

WEll I guess you got to Strap up when you go to concerts nowadays
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..