Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac

He's On Fire! WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac

Now come on Wayne is good and all, but Big, JAY. AND PAC ALL in ONE..IDont think so........besides none of those rappers french kissed their "dad"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Default Re: WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac

Product of Determination WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

well according to todays youth and generation...Wayne raps better than Big, JAY AND PAC... not like.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    well according to todays youth and generation...Wayne raps better than Big, JAY AND PAC... not like.

this is todays generation and youth who think soulja boy is the best thing since Bow Wow. they don't know anything about the west coast/east coast beef. its not like they can read it in history books in school. They can only get that stuff from old magazines or older siblings who can let them know what happened. Yes they do have the ability to buy Big, JAY AND PAC albums and listen to them but they're not going to do that, inorder to get a complete history of the greats
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    this is todays generation and youth who think soulja boy is the best thing since Bow Wow. they don't know anything about the west coast/east coast beef. its not like they can read it in history books in school. They can only get that stuff from old magazines or older siblings who can let them know what happened. Yes they do have the ability to buy Big, JAY AND PAC albums and listen to them but they're not going to do that, inorder to get a complete history of the greats

.......I dont think anyone thinking that Wayne can rap better than Big, Jay, Tupac, has anything to do with them knowing or not knowing about the old East Coast/ West Coast beef

Product of Determination WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    .......I dont think anyone thinking that Wayne can rap better than Big, Jay, Tupac, has anything to do with them knowing or not knowing about the old East Coast/ West Coast beef
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post

i understand that but its the point of this is todays youth that dont have a clue about music to say some dumb **** that Wayne is better then Big, Jay, Tupac
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    what?!?! half the stuff that wayne says doesn't even make sense. i like his music, but him being better or even LIKE BIG JAY and PAC . . . . . haha NO SIR!

The Underground... WHO The Fu*k Told Wayne He Raps Like Big, Jay,And Tupac Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Yup, but don't forget, Timbaland compared Plies as Pac. Hip Hop is dead...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sarachi Sauce View Post
    Yup, but don't forget, Timbaland compared Plies as Pac. Hip Hop is dead...

Timbaland is a fool for that,...plies is a "sometiming rapper"