Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jim Jones Speaks on Dame Dash, Jay-Z To Complex

The Underground... Jim Jones Speaks on Dame Dash, Jay-Z To Complex Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Jim Jones Speaks on Dame Dash, Jay-Z To Complex

December 4th, 2008
    Author: Danielle Harling
    In a recent interview with Complex magazine, Harlem rapper Jim Jones speaks on his relationship with Dame Dash and comparisons to Jay-Z.
    When asked how he felt about Dame pushing him to be the next Jay-Z, Jones responded.
    "****, that's a great comparison," Jim Jones explained to Complex. "If you look at it, Dame did alright for Jay-Z. That old nigga has cake, he's paid. So how bad can that be? Dame made history, he started Roc-A-Fella Records, and I've seen it. I [saw] the first Roc-A-Fella fitted he had on his head that he made from a 3rd Avenue store when it was just stitched on and ****. He's a historical person, he's done it and he's done it well."
    Jones even goes as far as to criticize Jay-Z's career choices outside of rap.
    "I don't need to use rap as a crutch for the rest of my life," Jim Jones told Complex. "I can rap and I can do the business, I can model and do the business, I can own a production team. It's a big difference over here, [Jay-Z] can't do that. He's not that savvy, not that fly, I don't think he's that handsome. All he has is a gorgeous flow—my mama raised a gorgeous child."
    The interview will be featured in the December/January issue of Complex which hits news stands today. Jim Jones' fourth album Pray IV Reign is expected to be released January of next year.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...y-z-to-complex

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Shut Up and Drink! Jim Jones Speaks on Dame Dash, Jay-Z To Complex Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Jim Jones Speaks on Dame Dash, Jay-Z To Complex

Jimmy's begging for attention again. How can you say Jay is not business savvy? Was Jimmy high!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

wow @ saying another man aint handsome

lol @ "i can model"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Jim Jones Speaks on Dame Dash, Jay-Z To Complex Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

JEALOUSY:hate:
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Jim Jones Speaks on Dame Dash, Jay-Z To Complex Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Gorgous...handsome ... All dem comments wild suspect
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! Jim Jones Speaks on Dame Dash, Jay-Z To Complex HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Jim jOnes cant never get jayz cock out his mouth
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..