Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kracie - happy kitchen #4 - hamburger ..........FROM POWDER TO INSTANT FOOD WITH ADDING WATER (very very small food)

Catch Up Newbies Kracie - happy kitchen #4 - hamburger ..........FROM POWDER TO INSTANT FOOD WITH ADDING WATER (very very small food)
    Liked
    4930 times

Arrow Kracie - happy kitchen #4 - hamburger ..........FROM POWDER TO INSTANT FOOD WITH ADDING WATER (very very small food)

It is edible. No artificial colours. 96 calories.
    (2) It tastes like real hamburger, bread, cheese, ketchup, french fries and cola. It was delicious.
    (3) It cost me 258 yen. ($3.16) " - by http://rrcherrypie.blog59.fc2.com/blog-entry-51.html

Smaller than White Castles
    Smaller than Lunchables
    Its to small but it is worth trying

I want to try it one day

watching his/her videos (dont know gender) they are so nice

I want to try this cold without pineapples...**** pinapples I hate fucking pinapples
    Last edited by blafy; 04-19-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Catch Up Newbies Kracie - happy kitchen #4 - hamburger ..........FROM POWDER TO INSTANT FOOD WITH ADDING WATER (very very small food) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

Catch Up Newbies Kracie - happy kitchen #4 - hamburger ..........FROM POWDER TO INSTANT FOOD WITH ADDING WATER (very very small food)
    Liked
    4930 times

All the videos are about making little decorative snacks and candies. This person must work with food, this person also has great patience.

Catch Up Newbies Kracie - happy kitchen #4 - hamburger ..........FROM POWDER TO INSTANT FOOD WITH ADDING WATER (very very small food) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

I want to try this cold without pineapples...**** pinapples I hate fucking pinapples[/QUOTE]