Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DJ Khaled is the New President of Def Jam South?

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI DJ Khaled is the New President of Def Jam South? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default DJ Khaled is the New President of Def Jam South?

this has to be a rumor

With the passing of the late Shakir Stewart, Def Jam South has found someone to become the new president. Mr. Stewart had signed two of Def Jam's biggest artist in Rick Ross and Young Jeezy. Rumor has it that DJ Khaled has been named the new Def Jam South president. In his new job he will have to sign the best Southern artist.
    Itís a Miami movement and Miami is on the top of the game. Even if there are a few people that dislike DJ Khaled for several reasons in Miami, itís a recession now and this new opportunity will help DJ Khaled in this time with food prices up, bills, and the gas prices as well. I just hope that as the Def Jam South president he signs Miami's hot upcoming artists like Ballgreezy, Young Breed, and the other plethora of talented artists within the city limits.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Shut Up and Drink! DJ Khaled is the New President of Def Jam South? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: DJ Khaled is the New President of Def Jam South?

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    this has to be a rumor

With the passing of the late Shakir Stewart, Def Jam South has found someone to become the new president. Mr. Stewart had signed two of Def Jam's biggest artist in Rick Ross and Young Jeezy. Rumor has it that DJ Khaled has been named the new Def Jam South president. In his new job he will have to sign the best Southern artist.
    Itís a Miami movement and Miami is on the top of the game. Even if there are a few people that dislike DJ Khaled for several reasons in Miami, itís a recession now and this new opportunity will help DJ Khaled in this time with food prices up, bills, and the gas prices as well. I just hope that as the Def Jam South president he signs Miami's hot upcoming artists like Ballgreezy, Young Breed, and the other plethora of talented artists within the city limits.
    :confuse:

F*CK NO!!!!!

OhEmGee DJ Khaled is the New President of Def Jam South? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    :confuse:

F*CK NO!!!!!

Yea i hope it is too

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI DJ Khaled is the New President of Def Jam South? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

This has been confirmed by Khaled himself live on the radio: DJ Khaled is the New President of Def Jam South
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

The news was broken by L.A. Reidís son, Aaron Reid, who let it out on his website.Still no new hard evidence but we will keep you posted with what comes out.

Congrats To DJ Khaled!!!!
    I didn't believe it at first, but I went to the Source (not the magazine, my Dad. He confirmed it.) Congrats to my man DJ Khaled!!! He has just been appointed the PRESIDENT OF DEF JAM SOUTH!!!! That is really big!! I think Khaled will do a great job at Def Jam. He knows hits, he can find dope records, and all the people in the industry love Khaled. With Shakir being gone.... My pops had to find someone that Jeezy and Ross and them niggas could deal with.. Khaled is the perfect dude. I bet you he will have a new record out today talkin about... "WE DA BEST!!! DEF JAM SOUTH! WE DA BEST MUSIC GROUP!! I DO THIS FOR THE HOOOD!!" Haaaaa, I love Khaled.
    http://www.theaaronreidexperience.co...dj-khaled.html
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM