Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That"

The Bully LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That"

maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn come the **** on. only way thats happening, is if he do hand to hand on the block. there will be no way your making 40 profit off any brick unless u do doubling up, and betting nigga. And that **** will get u pushed. so don't let these rappers fool u, jay-z dont sale **** but songs, come on maaaannn come the f on lol. 40 of a brick, lol. anyone that cosigns this,...trust me they have no clue what they r talking about.
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 12-15-2008 at 09:20 PM.

He's On Fire! LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

I have a lil knowledge on this And i dont think JAy was making forty off of a brick back in 88' when he claim he was pushin all that weight....numbers dont add up, if he was then he must have been a real shady dealer.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    he could make 40 off a brick depending on how he cuts it up and baggies it ...not that i would know

and

The Bully LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    You're dumb....and yes you can dummy....Jay-Z spit is worth more that your life...
    40 of a brick to fucking funny:lmao002: ppl that push weight would love to sale to u cause we c u have no clue :happy002: an just like alpo said jay-z was not getting no money like that back in the day cause everybody new everybody an his name was no where. so stop let what jay has now fool u for what he had back in the day its a reason he dont rap about him ever having to do time think about it. his is one of the best at rapping an stealing **** so y wouldn't he steal someone else's life style think about it. he even wrote some of foxy **** sometimes about drugs an that **** was wrong too.

He's On Fire! LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Everyone is waiting on your response KELITO-VISION and Fabulous

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

I dun know why ya'll care

Jay is tight, that is all that matters.

Never read the Qu'ran or Islamic scriptures
    Only psalms I read was on the arms of my niggaz
    Tattooed so I carry on like I'm non-religious
    Clap whoever stand between Shawn and figures

Two pills I pop, 'til my pupils swell up like two pennies, I'm Clint Eastwood in his mid-twenties...

...... LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post

Dam'n he killed it....that album was the best
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    I dun know why ya'll care

Jay is tight, that is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Dam'n he killed it....that album was the best

:yapp: nOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC

Catch Up Newbies LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Everyone is waiting on your response KELITO-VISION and Fabulous
    u can make 40 off a brick but u just got to be ruthless while cutting it up...i mean basically u dilute it to where it's basically just baking soda sprinkled with 'snow'....maybe i'm a grimy dude and in a past life i was a real shady dealer but u can flip 40 off a brick as long as u don't get caught up in that whole 'i want niggas to brag about my potent product' bullshit.....u selling that **** for maximum profit not maximum props
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast