Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That"

The Bully LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That"

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    u can make 40 off a brick but u just got to be ruthless while cutting it up...i mean basically u dilute it to where it's basically just baking soda sprinkled with 'snow'....maybe i'm a grimy dude and in a past life i was a real shady dealer but u can flip 40 off a brick as long as u don't get caught up in that whole 'i want niggas to brag about my potent product' bullshit.....u selling that **** for maximum profit not maximum props
    let me ask u something sense u ACT like u know **** how many grams is suppose to be in a key:confuse:

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    u can make 40 off a brick but u just got to be ruthless while cutting it up...i mean basically u dilute it to where it's basically just baking soda sprinkled with 'snow'....maybe i'm a grimy dude and in a past life i was a real shady dealer but u can flip 40 off a brick as long as u don't get caught up in that whole 'i want niggas to brag about my potent product' bullshit.....u selling that **** for maximum profit not maximum props
    you do have a good point.....hell all you really gotta do is listen to one of Jeezy songs
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Thank God 4 That White! LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by its whatever View Post
    let me ask u something sense u ACT like u know **** how many grams is suppose to be in a key

****** all ya'll niggers dumb. Let me ask u something...how many grams in a ounce ...how many ounces in a eighth ...how many eighths in a key...shorty stay in ya place... b4 the AK in ya face...take ya girl R. Kelly, and have my way wit her face.

The Bully LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" its whatever's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    ****** all ya'll niggers dumb. Let me ask u something...how many grams in a ounce ...how many ounces in a eighth ...how many eighths in a key...shorty stay in ya place... b4 the AK in ya face...take ya girl R. Kelly, and have my way wit her face.
    how about u answer my question u stupid mother i killed u on another thread i no u aint back for more u on the porch ass nigga

Shut Up and Drink! LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

how about u answer my question u stupid mother i killed u on another thread i no u aint back for more u on the porch ass nigga

He's On Fire! LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Obviously this "hustle" man guy DOESNT know the answer to this question,
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Die $low LIAR JAYZ-"Can Make 40 off a Brick, but One Rhyme Can Beat That" AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

i got an opinion on dat would take too much work to make 40 of a brick and it would have to be so pure and never stepped on that you could re-cut it 6 times and rock it up then just maybe..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123