Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Beyonce Goes Platinum

Product of Determination Beyonce Goes Platinum Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Beyonce Goes Platinum

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...8&idCategory=1

Beyonce comes in this week at number 3 with her latest LP 'I Am…Sasha Fierce' selling 161,997 discs, pushing the album’s total sales to 1,055,297 copies total.

Kanye West's '808’s & Heartbreak' moved 128,113 copies this week from the number 6 spot. Moving his total to 632K.

Musiq Soulchild debuts on the charts this week at number 11 with 97,100 copies dold. Also making his debut on the charts this week is Common landing at the number 12 spot with 84,764 copies sold. Brandy returns to the Billboard charts with her latest LP, 'Human' coming in at number 15 with 74,092 copies sold.

Akon comes in this week at number 19 with 61,143 copies sold. Ludacris' 'Theater of the Mind' slips from 16 to number 24 this week selling 56,343 copies. Also making his debut on the chart this week is Avant who debuts at number 27 with 53,731 copies sold.

T.I.’s 'Paper Trail' is still steady in the charts coming in at number 30 with 49,404 copies sold. While, Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' moves up from 47 to 45 spot selling 29,841 copies.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Beyonce Goes Platinum Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Beyonce Goes Platinum

Nice

Glad to see "B" doing her thing