Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 50 Cent to Kanye West: One Man's Trash, Another Mans Treasure, You Agree??

He's On Fire! 50 Cent to Kanye West: One Man's Trash, Another Mans Treasure, You Agree?? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Arrow 50 Cent to Kanye West: One Man's Trash, Another Mans Treasure, You Agree??

In an interview with XXL magazine, this was an excerpt

Kanye took to his Twitter to announce that he wrote the song “Perfect Bitch” about Kim Kardashian. What do you think?

I mean…if that man feel like she perfect, then she’s perfect. He could mean it and you’ll end up singing the words to it because he’s Kanye. You know how it is? One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

Your Take??
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies 50 Cent to Kanye West: One Man's Trash, Another Mans Treasure, You Agree??
    Liked
    4930 times

The one man's trash is another man's treasure is true for ALMOST everyone! People have exes and they become trash to others, whether or not its good or bad. But Kim its kin of weird because we know who she has been with and she is kind of a whore. Its like Kanye found a Styrofoam cup that he seen and knows it has been passed around. He now refers this Styrofoam cup his chalice instead of finding a mug.

What ever holds your juice

Product of Determination 50 Cent to Kanye West: One Man's Trash, Another Mans Treasure, You Agree?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

lol... 50 Cent slick wit the words.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"