Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: UK Scene

New Arrival
    Liked
    3 times

Default UK Scene

Hi, new here so hope i gone and got the right bit of the forum-

I know this is mainly US dominated (and you guys got some sick rappers, a hella lot of sick guys) but anyone into the UK scene?
    Wondered if any of you guys heard of the likes of Devlin, Giggs, , Kano, Pro Green, Wretch 32, Wiley, Sneakbo, K Koke, Tinie Tempah, Dizzee Rascal, Sway, Ghetts, Ironik, P Money and Dot Rotten?
    Anyone else here into it, or am I the only guy repping it?

He's On Fire! UK Scene HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by solidgrime View Post
    Hi, new here so hope i gone and got the right bit of the forum-

I know this is mainly US dominated (and you guys got some sick rappers, a hella lot of sick guys) but anyone into the UK scene?
    Wondered if any of you guys heard of the likes of Devlin, Giggs, , Kano, Pro Green, Wretch 32, Wiley, Sneakbo, K Koke, Tinie Tempah, Dizzee Rascal, Sway, Ghetts, Ironik, P Money and Dot Rotten?
    Anyone else here into it, or am I the only guy repping it?

...who r those losers?
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

New Arrival
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    ...who r those losers?
    Ah come on mate, you got to be checking these guys out.

Quick tour of UK Scene:

Well you probably heard of all Tinie Tempah. He's gone a bit mainstream tho, but still can be quality. USA knows him for Written in The Stars, but he blew up over here with Pass Out.
    Tinie Tempah - Pass Out - YouTube" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    Tinie Tempah - Pass Out - YouTube"> Tinie Tempah - Pass Out - YouTube" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Then there is 'Frisky' which is pretty sick, then the underground stuff like Wifey, Tears, etc.

Kano goes hard. Should check out his Jack Bauer 2.4 Mixtape. http://sbtv.co.uk/2012/01/kano-jack-...-free-mixtape/
    Sway (Quality Been on Lupe Fiasco's album and vice versa) ft Kano- Sway ft Kano - Still Speedin' [Remix] - OUT NOW!!!! - YouTube

Wretch 32- check out his album, 'Black and White' and new mixtape 'Wretchercise' News

Devlin is quality, great lyrically:
    Devlin - Our Father directed by Jimi Crayon - YouTube" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    Devlin - Our Father directed by Jimi Crayon - YouTube"> Devlin - Our Father directed by Jimi Crayon - YouTube" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

With Ed Sheeran and Labrinth (both huge over here, and think Ed is breaking US now)
    Devlin ft Ed Sheeran & Labrinth - No Church in the Wild (Live Lounge) - YouTube" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    Devlin ft Ed Sheeran & Labrinth - No Church in the Wild (Live Lounge) - YouTube"> Devlin ft Ed Sheeran & Labrinth - No Church in the Wild (Live Lounge) - YouTube" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Devlin - Watchtower ft. Ed Sheeran - YouTube

Devlin - London City Part II - YouTube

DEVLIN - MARCHING THROUGH THE FOG [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

Bit of Dot Rotten:
    Dot Rotten - Are You Not Entertained - YouTube
    Dot Rotten - Keep It On A Low - YouTube

Bit of Pro Green:
    Professor Green - Read All About It ft. Emeli Sande - YouTube

Dizzee Rascal is quality too. Think some guys have heard of them, though some of my American mates say he is harder to understand:

Dizzee Rascal - Sirens - YouTube

This is a bit of a cult classic over here by BBK, TOO MANY MAN: Boy Better Know - Too Many Man - YouTube