Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What can we expect from Lil Wayne's Dedication 4??

He's On Fire! What can we expect from Lil Wayne's Dedication 4?? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Cool What can we expect from Lil Wayne's Dedication 4??

This week Lil Wayne announced that he would delay his Dedication 4 mixtape, so in the meantime he's debuted the mixtape's cover art, which was designed by a fan named Jesse Diebolt. The drawing features Lil Wayne as a TRUKFIT character, complete with skateboard. The tape is expected to arrive next week.

According to a report on DJ Scoob Doo's BreadOverBed.com website, Wayne has delayed the release of the DJ Drama-helmed project to give close friend 2 Chainz's newly released debut album Based On A T.R.U. Story breathing room.

"I know I was supposed to drop that Dedication 4 tonight but listen, my homeboy 2 Chainz just dropped his album yesterday [August 14]," said Wayne following his performance in New York City alongside Nicki Minaj. "That's my real, real, real good homeboy right there and I refuse to put any attention on me when the spotlight, everybody's eyes, everybody's attention and everybody's focus should be on my n---a 2 Chainz's albumBased On A T.R.U. Story. So therefore I ain't giving you b-----s Dedication 4 yet. I'ma give it to ya'll in another week or so. But I ain't gonna lie, I ain't finished that mother---er. I've been skating and sh--, falling and sh-- and all that type of sh--, but I'll give it to you like, next week. Stop trippin' pimp."

Never one to go back on his word, immediately following the news ofDedication 4's delay, Wayne dropped the first offering from the mixtape over 2 Chainz and Drake's club anthem, "No Lie," paving the way for a soon-to-be release date.

"I am sippin' on that lean/don't bring me no bottles h--/I make it rain so hard, flowers grow/Hollygrove," Wayne spits over the songs intro. "Four baby mommas/no baby momma drama/Bad bitch at home sleep I go home and sleep behind her."

Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz's relationship goes back to the days when the Atlanta rapper was originally known as the MC Tity Boi from the group Playaz Circle. Wayne and Chainz collaborated on one of Playaz Circle's biggest records to date, "Duffle Bag Boy," and 2 Chainz also joined Wayne for his performance on MTV2's "Unplugged" last year. Extending the relationship, Wayne appears on the intro for T.R.U. Story on the track "Yuck."
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

FUCC NICCAS What can we expect from Lil Wayne's Dedication 4?? FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Money aint a thang but a chicken wing, And I ball like 2 eye lids This nicca stink b
    kush smoker

Product of Determination What can we expect from Lil Wayne's Dedication 4?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    Money aint a thang but a chicken wing, And I ball like 2 eye lids This nicca stink b
    LMFAO
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies What can we expect from Lil Wayne's Dedication 4?? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

you put a hot beat on it you gone see all the kids saying that **** like its hot now he need to take cues from this right here. when i heard this song i was rapping it like i wrote it. but im not really looking forward to hearing it he been better on other people songs

He's On Fire! What can we expect from Lil Wayne's Dedication 4?? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

GOOD damn point,....he says anything and ppl take it to the bank, like it was hot

Nowadays..he is saying "dont judge me on such and such verse, im better than that"
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies What can we expect from Lil Wayne's Dedication 4?? G-UNOT-killa's Avatar
    Liked
    241 times

i aint checcin for dat wacc ass bullshit. ever since me ,spider loc and 40 glocc checced wayne bitch false flaggin ass bacc in 2008 wayne aint been **** ever since.
    G-Unit Crip 4 Life

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

This week Lil Wayne announced that he would delay his Dedication 4 mixtape, so in the meantime he's debuted the mixtape's cover art, which was designed by a fan named Jesse Diebolt.