Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City!

Shut Up and Drink! 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City!

50 my dog... but how the hell do you record a nigga convo that's hoe ****

Catch Up Newbies 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City! kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    not that i co sign it but it's from the Game situation...remember when he was talkin to BUck on the phone he mentioned how Game used to call and tell 50 he didn't want no problems...but at we know now that changed quickly...if he didn't record and leak that convo u know like i know Buck would be doing a million and one diss records going at 50 and G-Unit
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

He's On Fire! 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    not that i co sign it but it's from the Game situation...remember when he was talkin to BUck on the phone he mentioned how Game used to call and tell 50 he didn't want no problems...but at we know now that changed quickly...if he didn't record and leak that convo u know like i know Buck would be doing a million and one diss records going at 50 and G-Unit
    Both of you are true, but i go to with TopShelf on this one,..........Only COPS record conversations, and bitches,...@ 50, no matter what was said, you cant justify recording your so called "brothers" conversation with intent to do harm
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City! kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Both of you are true, but i go to with TopShelf on this one,..........Only COPS record conversations, and bitches,...@ 50, no matter what was said, you cant justify recording your so called "brothers" conversation with intent to do harm
    but u can't understand where he coming from? by recording and leaking that convo he stopped Buck from going the Game route(88 diss records and reckless talk in every interview)....if u c a situation starting to repeat itself u should try to snuff it out before it starts
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

He's On Fire! 50 Cent Speaks On Young Buck, Tay, & Lil Wayne On Cocaine City! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    but u can't understand where he coming from? by recording and leaking that convo he stopped Buck from going the Game route(88 diss records and reckless talk in every interview)....if u c a situation starting to repeat itself u should try to snuff it out before it starts

Yeah yeah yeah,....he stopped the diss tracks from comin out and all that, but REALLY who does this make look bad 50 or BuCK?????????
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..