Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind

Eat Lead!!! Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind

Debuting at No. 1 on Billboard's 'Top Rap Albums Chart' this week is Plies with his third solo album titled The Realist.

The set, which features appearances from Ashanti and Sean Garrett, scanned 114,600 discs in its opening week.

T.I. rises one spot up to No.2. Paper Trail shifted 54,700 discs this week, pushing its total to 1,443,700.

Still keeping registers ringing at No. 3 is Ludacris. Theater Of The Mind bags up 48,300 units this week. After 5 weeks, the set has sold 380,800.

Entering the charts at No. 4 is Soulja Boy with his second solo album titled ISouljaBoyTellEm. The set, which features appearances from Gucci Mane and Shawty Lo, moves 45,500 copies this week.

Lil Wayne slips one spot to No. 5. The Carter III shelved off 37,800 discs this week, pushing its total to 2,816,600.

Posted at No. 6 is Common. Universal Mind Control shells out 34,200 discs this week. After 2 weeks the album has sold a total of 116,800 copies.

Young Jeezy rises one spot to No. 7. The Recession reels in 14,200 copies this week, pushing the album 's total to 684,200.

Right behind the ATL rapper is Scarface at No. 8. 11,400 folks picked up Emeritus this week, bringing the album's total sales to 68,800.

Holding fort at No. 9 is The Game. L.A.X. sells 10,200 in its 18th week on the charts. So far, the set has sold 619,000 units.

Wrapping up the Top 10 is DJ Drama & Lil Wayne with the third installment of the Dedication series. Dedication 3 ropes in 8,200 units in its opening week on the charts.

http://www.sixshot.com/news/13492/

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Catch Up Newbies Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind

**** his numbers Soulja Boy still had a solid year: he bodied 3 rappers this year: GZA, Ice T and Charles Hamilton
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

He's On Fire! Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    **** his numbers Soulja Boy still had a solid year: he bodied 3 rappers this year: GZA, Ice T and Charles Hamilton
    BODIED.....someone must be smoking the pipe, He went at two guys who were rapping before he was born, and an underground guy who is going to be considered the underdog no matter what
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Catch Up Newbies Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

dude he made GZA disappear, Ice T got clowned horribly and made Ice T step away from the mic and he killed Sonic's career before it even got started....Soulja Boy is the new rapper killer
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Eat Lead!!! Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

dude he made GZA disappear, Ice T got clowned horribly and made Ice T step away from the mic and he killed Sonic's career before it even got started....Soulja Boy is the new rapper killer
    do u have the flu...GZA=career been over, Ice T=career been over, Chuck Hamilton=just an underground rapper

nobody really kept goin at the kid cuz they prolly read a lot of message boards and didnt wanna upset any of the younger audience so its really no use goin at him he'll eventually kill himself

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination Rap Chart Movement: Plies Snatches The Crown, Soulja Boy Trails Behind Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

i was just about to make this thread Streets...

Kelito..Soulja Boy career is official OVER.

He gotta be SICK right now. He debut at the #43 spot.

Do You know how HORRIBLE that is?????? HE sold on 45,000 copies. He's done.

good bye Soulja BOY! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"